Systane Complete & Various Eye Drops 70+pack 15ml Exp 12/2020 Bulk Resale

Systane Complete & Various Eye Drops 70+pack 1.5ml Exp 12/2020 Bulk Resale

For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun. For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye. For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye. Protects against tear evaporation and helps support all layers of the tear film. Nano droplet technology: better delivery of the active ingredient*, better eye coverage*. Sterile. *vs. Systane Balance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Systane Complete & Various Eye Drops 70+pack 1.5ml Exp 12/2020 Bulk Resale!
How would you rate this product?
Honaker, VA
I just got this today. I went to the eye doctor yesterday and was told the reason my eye is watering is because I have dry eye. So I purchased this for it. I like to use eye drops after I take my makeup off. It really cleans makeup out of your eyes you dont realize that is in there. These work good and dont burn or dry your eyes out. Some eye drops can dry your eyes out. So take it from someone who knows use these or the gel type eye drops. It is really worth the extra 3 or 4 bucks.

Looking for your answer?