Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo 16.9 Oz

by Syoss

What is your favourite hair product for girls with dreadlocks? Any recommendations? I use Syoss :) Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo 16.9 Oz
Does it work for a dry hair?
Este producto es exelente para despues de un dia de playa tener el cabello hidratado suaviza tu cabello y es exelente
Start your review of Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo 16.9 Oz!
I recently started using this shampoo and in one wash my hair felt really healthy . It does not lather i do not feel good about that fact . But I have heard a fact shampoos that if they lather they remove the moisture of our scalp๐Ÿ–ค
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Dryness / Normal, Fine, Thin
Berceni
Nice product. I use it for more that 5 years and I m si happy with it. It is one of the only shampoo that makes my hair so soft without darduff. I have an allergy at most of shapoo and this is an exception ๐Ÿ˜
New Castle, DE
I always use dryer or some subjects on my hair, sometimes hair has damaged visual. Nice scent, long lasting cleanliness. I wont improve this product, because itself can to make damaged hare perfectness and volume. I will definitely buy it again.
Dark Brown / Damage / Normal, Thin
This is really good. I actually started using this when I couldn't find my usual shampoo and I decided to try this instead. It gave my hair an amazing feel and I had to permanently switch to it
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Hair Loss / Oily, Curly, Coarse
Gutted Tesco has stopped selling this. Hopefully not for long. I have thick wavy dry hair and I suffer from bad frizz. I've tried so many shampoos and conditioners over the years but this has been by far the best I've ever used! I've ordered on line now which is more expensive but it's worth it. My hairs so soft, shiny, looks better and not so frizzy.  Would recommend this to anyone with dry or damaged hair!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Wavy
Doha
Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo 16.9 Oz uploaded by ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…— ๐Ÿ…™.
Nice shampoo.. I think it helped me repair my damaged hair. Not really has a strong scent but it leaves a fresh feeling and a bit of scent. I have dry scalp and it helps. Satisfied. i am using it with the conditioner from same brand.
Black / Anti-Aging, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Straight, Thin
Orem, UT
I actually use the Syoss Hair Keratin shampoo and I love it. It worked a lot better on my hair when I was living in a more humid environment, but I still love it. It cleans my hair without completing drying it out. I fell in love with it while I was living overseas and its downfall is that it is really expensive in the States.
Dark Blonde / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Coarse, Thick
brusselstraat 279
500ml for 4.99 is a bargain. Sometimes you can buy it in offer where it can be even more cheaper than it already is. As for intensive repair. I don't think it does it job that well. It does repair the hair but not as it describes.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Thick
I don't know, I take care of my hair so much in this last few years because earlier I didn't care so much about it. That's when my hair started falling off, was super dry and tangeled all the time. And this is also one of products that helped my hair get better, so I would recommend it definitely! :)
Brunette / Damage, Dandruff, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Thick
Cinderford , Gloucestershire
Favourite shampoo ever! Helps keep my hair looking fresh and clean for longer than any other, also helps with damaged hair and makes it healthier looking! I can't use any other shampoo or conditioner now after using Syoss! Really reasonably priced as well! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Fine, Thin