Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner 16.9 Oz

by Syoss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner 16.9 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoOrem, UT
I would like to start by saying that I am a huge fan of this brand, I just did not like their conditioner. My hair felt like straw after using it, and I will not use it in the future, but I do really like this brand's shampoos, but honestly Costco's conditioner is better.
3 years agoMiami, FL
Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner 16.9 Oz uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.
This whole line of hair care therapy by syoss truly accomplishes what it says, this conditioner in particular absorbs into your hair without leaving it sticky or greasy but moisturized and with an incredible scent that lasts until you wash your hair again. Also protects from heat damage, detangles and helps minimize split ends if you use regularly alongside the rest of the line.
3 years agoMedley, FL
Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner 16.9 Oz uploaded by VE-987486 P.
Buen olor me encanta, tengo cabello seco en las puntas y la verdad es súper rico, es una crema muy muy hidratante para el cabello.
3 years agoMedellín, Colombia
Is the best I love this product in the world My hair is pretty with you Is easome, really like
25 days agoKyparissia Messhnias
Great budget conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky and soft, without making my scalp overly oily or weighing my hair down. Would recommend it for both dry and oily hair. I wasn't disappointed with my purchase and have repurchased it several times.
3 months agoDoha
Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner 16.9 Oz uploaded by 🅗🅐🅢🅗 🅙.
I have bought the both shampoo and conditioner together. Very affordable from where I live. It helps the repair damaged hair. Best for dry scalp as I have noticed. Satisfied of the product.
10 months agoRotterdam
One of the worst conditioners I have tried. It did nothing for my hair. Did not soften or untangle and its texture was disappointing. Maybe it would be better for oily hair. I think it would do nothing for coloured hair. Really disappointing. I would not recommend.
4 months agoColombes
Its great! I really like this product. It’s part of my routine. My hair is very smooth and manageable after using it . The smell is good. The price is very good for the quality. Completely satisfied
a year agoZaghouan
Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner 16.9 Oz uploaded by Manar A.
null I've used Syoss hair conditioner for 2 years now along with the shampoo ,smells Amazing . my hair is frizzy , heat damaged , oily , and fragile so this helped a lot , didn't stop the Friz but my hair is overall better and improved, especially that it is keratin enriched , I just Looooove It ❤❤❤
a year agoJeddah, Fourth Floor Apartment 13
Syoss Hair Care Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner 16.9 Oz uploaded by Zeinab A.
Use boyss since a long period because I have my hair color needs to moisturizing permanent him he helped me to it and make my hair soft and easy layoffs and its color beautiful Fannie love it so much loved to take care of my hair