Syoss Hair Care & Color Protecting Conditioner 16.9 Oz

by Syoss

Colored, tinted or highlighted hair gets with the professional hair care line SYOSS Color Protect optimal protection and care as well for a long-lasting and intense color brilliance. SYOSS Color Protect helps with the SYOSS Color Protect Shampoo, conditioner and the SYOSS Color Protect 2-minute Intensive for rinsing and avoid the color from fading and ensures vivid color and brilliant shine.

SYOSS Color Protect optimal protection and care as well for a long-lasting and intense color brilliance.; The professional Syoss Color protects hair color from fading by washing; SYOSS - Professional hair care that you can afford. Imported from Colombia; Advanced formula used to helps color pigments to maintain intensity long

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Syoss Hair Care & Color Protecting Conditioner 16.9 Oz!
8 months ago
it is really helpfull because it is hard for me to brush my hair (they are very long) and Syoss Hair Care & Color Protecting Conditioner helps me a lot. It is also good price. I love it <3<3<3
a year agoFrance
Cela fait maintenant plusieurs années que seyoss est la marque que j'achète le plus régulièrement pour mes shampooing. Le conditionnement est attractif pour son rapport qualité prix. L'efficacité de ce shampooing n'est plus à prouver. Il protège mes cheveux et préserve ma coloration. L'odeur et la texture sont très agréables.
8 months ago
I love all the products from this company i think they are amazing. Most of the time i use the keratin one though but overall they are the only products that actually works for my hair. To me all of their products works magic they give you that shine and light weight hair and silky to the touch that all of us looking for.
9 months agoRotterdam
The Syoss conditioner is a bit better than their shampoo but I would not buy again. Scent is ok I guess but it does not hydrate at all. I felt it did nothing for my hair, did not help detangle and felt rough after. I would not buy again, especially for the price
3 months agoCáceres
Me gusta este champú ya que al tener las balayage es bueno usar un champú que te proteja el color, siempre me gustó probar esta marca