SYNX4244334 - Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 uploaded by Emily D.

BY LOGITECH #35 in Keyboards & Mice

A wireless mouse that delivers a better mix of precision and comfort-with designed-for-Web scrolling. Wheel for the Web Say good-bye to the tricky touchpad. Micro-precise scrolling makes everything you love to do online easier. A comfort to many Treat your hand to the comfy; contoured shape and soft rubber grips of the best-selling shape in the world. 18 months of fun With up to 18 months of battery life; it's so hassle free you might just forget it runs on batteries. More power You pop the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver in your notebook and leave it there. You can even add more devices. Plug it. Forget it. Add to it. Learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver. see more...

Sarah G.
I got the red fox pattern on mine, but this is the same company as the one shown. I like the ease of connecting the usb to the computer/ tablet and it works well. I never had any issues with it. I've dropped it too accidentally and it survived.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I bought this since it was on sale at target and I love it! It's a bit smaller, which is perfect for me since I have small hands. It's fun and colorful too, so it brightens up a drab office space. The best part is there's no wires cluttering my desk.
Karim K.
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
àVanessa K.
Winnipeg, MB
It's your basic run of the mill mouse, it performs it's function well and doesn't do anything special. The joy of these mouse's is in the fun prints! The perfect way to add some personality into your office cubicle
Sarah S.
Dubai, Dubai
An awesome wireless mouse, one of the best wireless mouse I've had. Funky and user friendly. A wireless mouse that delivers precision and comfort-with designed-for-Web scrolling. A precise scrolling wheel that makes browsing , or reading easier online! 18 months of battery life; it's so hassle free you might just forget it runs on batteries.
Sarah S.