SYNX4063076 - Dell OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One Computer - Intel Core i5 i5-4590S 3 GHz - Desktop

BY DELL

Streamline client-level management Effortless management: A complete suite of time-saving management tools are available on your OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one. Rely on Dell Services to configure; deploy; manage and support Dell OptiPlex desktops for their entire lifecycle; including reselling or recycling when they reach end of life. With in-band management solutions; updates are seamless and intuitive. see more...

Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother works from home and she told me she needed a new computer. The first thing i did was log onto del to see what new desktops the company had. After comparing models i settled on the All-in-one computer. It doesn't take a lot of space and it gets the job done.
Kristin T.
Lake Worth, FL
Never had a problem so I would say that's a wonderful thing. I've had a computer crash on me so I'm glad this one hasn't crashed on me yet.