BY SAMSUNG

Detail-Oriented Display See your movies and games pop with vivid colors; dark shadows and stunning contrast on the 10.5" display. With twice the resolution of an HDTV; the screen also keeps everything clear by auto-adjusting brightness levels based on where you are and what you're viewing. Lightweight Design An ultra-thin build with a comfortable design makes this tablet difficult to put down. Lightweight and perfect for travel; it connects seamlessly with other Galaxy products for you to effortlessly share photos and videos from wherever you are. see more...

SYNX4005146 - Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T807A 16GB Tablet - 10.5
SYNX4005146 - Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T807A 16GB Tablet - 10.5" - Wireless LAN - AT & T - Charcoal Gray
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
This tablet is amazing. It's basically my phone (the s5) but in a bigger size. The processing speed is amazing, even better than my laptop at times. I've had it since June 2015 and have only ran out of space once but I don't really save much on it
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
I love my Samsung tab!!!!! It was a gift to me and it was actually the best ever! I can do anything on it that you can do on a laptop or desktop computer. Plus its much nicer when kicked back than being on your cell phone. Plus, great to take with you on the go. Its super fast and has a good color and sound. Def recommend this!
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this tablet, the picture is clean, the apps are fast and it's the perfect size. Some people may think 10.5 is too big but trust me it's worth getting the few inches more. I saw the smaller ones and I felt like you may as well use your phone instead of getting a small tablet so if you want to invest in a tablet i highly suggest this one.
Racheal G.
Chose this for my three-year-old daughter to use very easy for her everything is conveniently available for her reach. Not worried about the price because I got it all for a very good deal while purchasing my Galaxy S6. I would definitely recommend
Jessica E.
Monroe, GA
I love my tablet. I can do almost anything I want with it and it's easy to add stuff to it like adapters and keyboard. It definitely met my expectations, thankfully I got it on sale.
Mari P.
Riverside, CA
I bought this for my mother last year as a Christmas present, and she has not put it down since. She runs multiple apps at a time and it still runs rather smoothly. The speakers are way better than I expected from a tablet, and the screen resolution is outstanding. Definitely recommend.
Sue C.
I like the tablet. It gets the job done as far as surfing the web and using apps on it. One thing I so dislike about it is that I had it in a case and dropped it and the glass screen shattered!!!
Elena B.
LOVE this tablet. Take it everywhere with me. I have a wireless keyboard with it as well and I can use it for work. Also came with all Microsoft Office programs which is a huge plus for me.
susie C.
Tulare, CA
I have this tablet and I love it!! Its loud and the screens so clear the best thing that I like about it is that I can connect my phone to the tablet cuz its the same brand..
Anastazia W.
Love this tablet! But then again, I pretty much love anything Samsung puts out. The S pen is so convenient and the colors are amazing. ONly downside is the battery life.