BY LENOVO

REVOLUTIONARY 10.1" MULTIMODE TABLET A better way is here. The Yoga Tablet 10 shatters the mold in tablet design to create a device that's more versatile and comfortable to use than anything that's come before - all with epic battery life. see more...

SYNX3876320 - Lenovo IdeaTab Yoga 10 16GB Tablet - 10.1
SYNX3876320 - Lenovo IdeaTab Yoga 10 16GB Tablet - 10.1" - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Wireless LAN - Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 APQ8928 1.20 GHz - Silver
Jessica R.
This tablet was a gift and it's really fun and functional to use. I mostly use the tablet for entertainment purposes and its great
My brother is using this tabbbb!!!!!! And he loves it!!!!! He had drop this tab like more than 100 times but still didn't get any skratch!! Love this tab!
David Hasael M.
Jalisco
A very good tablet that has taken me all over sound performance, camera, and applications has hagarrado the fine and all have no problem with it ...
if very easy to use
Kaonashi S.
This device is not something powerful at all.. but it is okay for someone who can't really use a computer (who's not really into technology). Is very simple and to use, is not very fast and it has not that big internal memory. You can't take good pics with it, but for an ordinary skype call is okay. About the graphic I would say it is not very sophisticated but it can work.
Keiry C.
Central Falls, RI
SMAZING! Works just like any other tablet and it's cheap! Definitely would recommend it to anyone
Taisia N.
Greeley, CO
I enjoy this as it is flexible and move and shape around what I'm doing whether it be watching movies or homework it bend and moves in ways that I can be comfortable! I do not like that it has a software update every time I turn the thing on because the startup takes entirely too long.
saad s.