SYNX3430162 - Lenovo Carrying Case (Sleeve) for 13.3

SYNX3430162 - Lenovo Carrying Case (Sleeve) for 13.3" Notebook - Black; Red

BY LENOVO

ThinkPad Fitted Reversible Sleeves are sleeves designed to fit perfectly the most recent generation of ThinkPad notebooks. Fitted sleeves help to protect your notebook from dust; shocks; scrapes; and scratches. ThinkPad Fitted Reversible sleeves can easily be reversed from black to red so it is like getting two sleeves for the price of one see more...

SYNX3430162 - Lenovo Carrying Case (Sleeve) for 13.3
SYNX3430162 - Lenovo Carrying Case (Sleeve) for 13.3" Notebook - Black; Red
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I bought this carrying case for my husbands Lenovo laptop and he loves it. The laptop fits comfortably I it. The material is good quality and it comes in different colors. It was a great buy!
Sunshine X.
Sacramento, CA
Love this case very useful shall I say. I love it works for my brother he wanted one so he got one and he is very satisfied with it now! Great product!
Yasi E.
I bought this specifically for my work laptop and it works perfectly! I keep the carrying case in my large work bag and it protects it nicely.
Lolimar M.
Very good, is super convenient to move the laptop a more comfortable way , I recommend I find it very useful for my machine