SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsSyntrax
SYNTGRAB0021CHOCPK Grab N Go Choc Truffle 12pk

Syntrax SYNTGRAB0021CHOCPK Grab N Go Choc Truffle 12pk

by Syntrax

Nectar Grab N' Go Chocolate Truffle by Syntrax 12 Packet Nectar Grab N Go Chocolate Truffle Nectar On The Go Zero Carbs Zero FAt Promina Whey Isolate Lactose Glutten Free Convenient Individually Sealed Packets Over the years customer surveys about Nectar have revealed two important points. The first is that Nectar is considered to be the cleanest most soluble and best tasting protein powder on the market. The second is that many customers want Nectar in a package that is more convenient. With each Nectar Grab N Go containing 23g of protein 0g of sugar and 0g of fat in a fully sealed oxygen-proof packet weve given athletes bariatric patients the elderly and others who need to supplement their daily protein intake the ability to conveniently carry and consume their favorite flavors of Nectar. Nectar Grab N Go is available in 13 delicious flavors Apple Ecstasy Caribbean Cooler Crystal Sky Fuzzy Navel Lemon Tea Pink Grapefruit Roadside Lemonade Strawberry Kiwi Twisted Cherry Cappuccino Ch

Other than the usual water/milk (soy, almond, coconut, ect), and ice, what items do others add to their protein powders?
Start your review of Syntrax SYNTGRAB0021CHOCPK Grab N Go Choc Truffle 12pk!
Okebra A.
This is one of my favorite brands a flavor of protein powders. I ordered it online directly from the company. I love that it mixes well in my shaker bottle. This flavor taste like chocolate milk. This brand taste better than ready to drink protein shakes.
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Syntrax SYNTGRAB0021CHOCPK Grab N Go Choc Truffle 12pk uploaded by Bridget M.
Per the recommendation of my doctor I needed to increase my protein while decreasing fat and carbohydrate intake. I researched many different protein shakes and found that Nectar by Syntrax has the best taste. Some other protein shakes that I have tried with similar nutritional values tastes too much like protein, which has a very distinct taste that is unpleasant alone, and you could barely tell it had a flavor like chocolate or vanilla to it. I usually go to the website directly or buy this at the vitamin shoppe. Chocolate Truffle is a great base if you want to blend fruit in it.
Natasha K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Syntrax SYNTGRAB0021CHOCPK Grab N Go Choc Truffle 12pk uploaded by Natasha K.
Recently began drinking this due to surgery. This has by far become my number one for protein shakes. Gets very smooth and tastes like chocolate milk! Flavor comes out even more if you shake and place into the fridge for a while. Go buy this!
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
Thank god for these things. I was on a diet last year and i was craving chocolate all the time. These truffles cured me, without them i probably wouldn't have survived my diet.