Syntrax Nectar Whey Protein Isolate uploaded by Presley O.Syntrax Nectar Whey Protein Isolate uploaded by Marie T.

BY SYNTRAX

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Mixes Instantly Zero Carbs; Zero Fat Best Tasting Protein On The Market Refreshing Tea Flavor Promina™ Whey Isolate Welcome to the critically acclaimed world of Nectar™! Gone are the days of low quality whey protein. Gone are the days of those blah-tasting protein drinks that promise much but deliver little. Nectar™, once-and-for-all, breaks the mold by combining Promina™, the highest quality Whey Protein Isolate ever developed, with a flavoring system that is so fruitilicious that you will never drink a different whey protein shake ever again. If you like the refreshing taste of fruit juice, you ll love Nectar™! With its mouthwatering fruit juice flavors, Nectar™ is truly a protein drink you will look forward to drinking each and ev see more...

Syntrax Nectar Whey Protein Isolate
  • "Taste pretty good and is fat free and trans free and has only 90 calories and a great source of potassium too!" in 1 review
  • "Hey all, I highly recommend this product if taste is a huge factor in your protein supplement." in 1 review
  • "Nice to keep you full between meals or as a pre/post workout fuel up." in 1 review
  • "This is the best Protein Supplement I have found that mixes well with water." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I was skeptical at first, but I ended up really, really liking fruit-flavored protein powder. I got the original fuzzy navel flavor because I heard it was the best flavor, and I was not disappointed. You can definitely still taste the whey--it's not going to be like a crystal lite consistency. BUT, I found that it was really satisfying and refreshing either after a hard workout (when I didn't want chocolatey flavors). I'm definitely a huge fan, and I will buy again.
Katie F.
These are the best protein shakes! My favorite flavors are Cappuccino from the Lattes product line, and Vanilla Bean Torte and Double Stuffed Cookie from the Sweets product line. All of the fruit flavors are fantastic too. I also love the grab and go packaging -- super convenient. I drink one of these shakes most days. Definitely recommend!
Emma T.
Saint Louis, MO
This brand has the best tasting protein powders I've ever used! They're calorie friendly and delicious. All you do is mix the powder with milk, nut milk, or water, shake it and go! It mixes very well. Overall, it's a really great purchase and I would recommend it!
Cindy R.
Concord, NC
I don't like the milky taste of most of the other whey products. They are (to me) thick, bad flavors or a limited variety of flavors, and they leave that aftertaste. I can't stick with anything i dread drinking each day. I read about this stuff and was lucky that a nutrition store near me carried small packs of single serving mixes so I could try them out. I went to a website to try the others that they didn't have.

It mixes very well and with all the ones I've tasted, they all foam up quite a bit, but i shake and let it sit for a few minutes, the foam goes away, then right before I drink it down, I give it another light shake to mix anything back up that has had a chance to settle. Goes down great and easy. These have the consistency of juice, thin and flavorful. And each serving is about 23 grams of protein too!! Not that cheap though, but its worth it for a product that actually does what it says.
Marie T.
Hands down this has to be the best protein powder ever. I have tried many different brands but I always got to my Chocolate Nectar. I like that it doesn't taste like chalk and isn't dense. I get my cans from vitacost.com and its convenient that they have all of the flavors in stock.
Jasmine P.
Best protein shake I have ever had. I purchased this shake in the lemon tea. With some ice this literally tastes like the real deal. It's not as thick as other shakes either. Also after speaking with the associate at this store he says that he never gets any complaints about this brand and that everyone who purchases loves it. He was right I love it!
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA
These come in a variety of flavors. I purchased the sample packs first to find my favorite flavors. I have tried the Roadside Lemonade and the Ice Tea. I have also tried the Cappuccino, Fuzzy Navel, Strawberry/Kiwi, Pink Grapefruit. This is the best Protein Supplement I have found that mixes well with water. This is great in the summertime to give an alternate to using milk. I have a blender bottle and this works well with it.
Lindzie B.
I love using the vanilla powder in baking. I make these awesome protein peanut butter bars and the powder adds great taste and extra protein! Most protein powders I've used are grainy and make your mouth feel chalky or waxy after eating or drinking it but I've never had that issue with Nectar.
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Love this stuff!! I mix it with frozen fruit and greens. Such s good price. Last a super long time. I make a shake about 4 days a week. Best deals are from their website and with syntraxpresley you can get 40% off your order
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
I had lapband surgery 2 years ago (since removed) and got turned on to this product. Syntrax Nectar is great because it's not like a typical protein shake in that it isn't heavy. The lemonade flavor, for example, goes in a blender bottle and you can sip on it like you would a lemonade, but with only 100 calories and a ton of protein. I like that these are also zero carb and low glycemic. Nice to keep you full between meals or as a pre/post workout fuel up.
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
I am having a weight loss surgery and have heard great things about these products. Is this flavor good? Does it make your water thick?
Haley G.
What is your favorite flavor of Syntrax Nectar?
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Flavor is okay just thickens