BY SYNTRAX

Whey Protein Isolate 23g Protein 0g Sugar/Lactose 0g Gluten 0g Fat: per scoop. Mixes instantly and completely with a spoon. Zero Carbs; Zero Fat. Promina™ Whey Isolate. Robust Latte Flavor. Lactose and Gluten Free. The Hype Welcome to the critically acclaimed world of Nectar™! Gone are the days of low-quality whey protein.  Gone are the days of those blah-tasting protein drinks that promise much but deliver little. Nectar™ once and for all breaks the mold by combining Promina™, the highest quality whey. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Tana C.
Tana C.
Bull Shoals, AR
This is my absolute favorite whey isolate protein. I love this cappuccino flavor. I have tried about every protein powder out there and this one tastes so good and mixes so easily. Great for anyone who needs a high protein drink without a bunch.of sugar. The price is also very good at about 0.99 cents per scoop of protein. Love love love!!!
Tina C.
Tina C.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is DELICIOUS. I was looking for a protein powder that I could mix just with some almond milk or skim milk and this is it. It tastes like coffee milk! It's not gritty, there's no weird whey flavored aftertaste, and it comes in individual packets so I can easily bring them to work with me.
Cat S.
Cat S.
This flavor is quite good when made into a moo-latte or Frappuccino. I take about a cup of cold coffee, a dash of half and half, a cup of ice, a scoop of this protein, and some coffee syrup and blend this in my blender. It dissolves quickly and is filling!
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Foodie Expert
Going thru the process of bariatric surgery is definitely a life change. It sux not being able to get your cup of Dunkin with flavors and sugar. But I gotta tell you, the cappuccino from Syntrax is the best. Its got that great coffee flavor. Not to strong, and not to sweet. Perfection to the max i must admit! Syntrax Nectar Lattes
Kerrin k.
Kerrin k.
rockland ma
Foodie Expert
I drink this stuff every morning instead of my coffee. The taste is great. It blends out nicely without leaving clumps. They offer a variety of flavors and they have a gluten free option.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
I have tried a plethora of protein powders. The Syntrax Nectar is the best of all I have tried. It dissolves GREAT! And all the flavors I have tried, I love! I use the Cappuchino, hot coffee, and add some butter and blend for a great "Bullet" coffee.
Foodie Expert
This is really delicious. I am a bariatric weight loss surgery patient, and Syntrax Nectar products are highly recommended by my dietician. They are delicious, great when added to coffee, and mix well with other flavors when added to puddings and yogurts.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
I flesh out my protein needs post-gastric bypass with protein shakes. This is by a long shot one of my favorites. I like to mix it with their Vanilla Bean Torte flavor for a vanilla latte, or Double Stuffed Cookie to make it taste like a chocolate chip frappucino. Blends very well with just a spoon, tastes just as good mixed with milk, soy milk, almond milk, or water, depending on your protein and dietary needs, and a little goes a long way. Amazing over ice, but I don't recommend heating it. It tends to clump that way.
Sandie E.
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
Foodie Expert
I love this powder! It has wonderful nutritional value after weight loss surgery and is my go to protein powder. It isn't too sweet and it doesn't get boring drinking this flavor. Price is fairly reasonable as well if you look around.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Foodie Expert
I bought a sample of this at HyVee since the cost can be high. I thought the taste was a bit too sugary. After a big workout, I don't want a high amount of sugar, as I feel like I'm eating what I just burned off. I do like some Syntrax proteins, just not this one.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Is this available at GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe?
Katie F.
Katie F.
Foodie Expert
does this flavor taste better with milk or water?
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
I am having a weight loss surgery and have heard great things about these products. Is this flavor good? Does it make your water thick? Can you mix it with coffee?