BY SYNTRAX

The problem Two pound containers of protein that are low in quality, contain fat-inducing maltodextrin, taste horrible, require a blender to mix properly, and contain only one very fast-acting protein. No doubt that most of these "five pounders" are... see more...

MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
I have this same bag but flavor is oranges and cream it is by far the best protien powder I've had it tasted like a creamsicle pop got a lil chewy gooey bits in it that I love cause it's all orangey I can down this no problem I love love love it def try oranges and cream by far the best!!!!
Jordan A.
Reading, PA
I hate breakfast, but I wanted to start drinking shakes in the morning (because you shouldn't skip breakfast, even though I have my whole life and I'm fine lol). So my boyfriend bought me this brand which was suggested to him, and he knows I love MINT! I thought it would be more minty, which it wasn't, so I bought mint extract and added just a few drops to it and BAM it was minty delicious! Therefore, don't be afraid to buy this flavor and mix it with fruit, it's not weird! :)
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
I love this product for many reasons. i love the brand and trust it's ingredients and nutrition. I also can always expect a great tasting protein that easily mixes. this mint one is delicious and often a flavor in my home!
Cristina T.
I love this product for many reasons. great flavor and I'm impressed with the high quality in the ingredients in this product which is a major selling point to me when buying health products.i love the brand and trust it's ingredients and nutrition. I also can always expect a great tasting protein that easily mixes. this mint one is delicious and often a flavor in my home!
Kristen S.
Geneva , IL
Great flavor and I'm impressed with the high quality in the ingredients in this product which is a major selling point to me when buying health products.