Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet First Aid & Emergency KitsPetCareRx/PetPlus
Synovi G4 Soft Chews for Dogs [Options : 120 Soft Chews]

Synovi G4 Soft Chews for Dogs [Options : 120 Soft Chews]

by PetCareRx/PetPlus

YSynoviG4 is a comprehensive joint health supplement for dogs that supports joint function and flexibility and strengthens joint cartilage. The formula contains joint supporting supplements including Boswellia serrata extract, Tumeric, Glucosamine, MSM, Creatine, and Perna Canaliculus. It is fortified with antioxidants including vitamins C and E, which help to reduce inflammation and joint stiffness. SynoviG4 is available in an appetizing, easy-to-chew formula.

Product Features: Made in USA

Duration of treatment: Use as directed

Product Form: Tablet

Synovi G4 Soft Chews provide comprehensive joint support and promote flexibility for dogs with joint issues Materials: Plastic tub

First step in a total joint health management protocol; Combines joint health agents boswellia serrata extract, turmeric, glucosamine, MSM, creatine, perna canaliculus, vitamins C and E and other antioxidants; Supports overall joint function and flexibility, and helps strengthen joint cartilage in dogs as they age; Contains a synergistic blend of antioxidants to help fight free radicals and maintain a healthy lifestyle; Tasty, highly palatable soft chew form makes administering to your dog easy and enjoyable

Pet: Dog

Active ingredients (per 7.2 gm soft chew): Glucosamine HCI (shellfish) 450 mg., Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg., Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg., Boswellia serrata Extract (containing 65% Boswellic Acids) 150 mg., Perna Canaliculus 150 mg., Proprietary blend of Dicalcium Phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Grape Seed Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Lipoic Acid 148 mg., Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 50 mg., Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 10 mcg., d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 25 IU

Inactive ingredients: Dried poultry liver, molasses, wheat flour, soybean oil, glycerin, lecithin, sucrose, corn starch, potassium sorbate, mixed tocopherols

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Synovi G4 Soft Chews for Dogs [Options : 120 Soft Chews]!
Christine  P.
Was recommended this by my friend & bet when my malamute started limping. Vet couldn’t find exactly what the limp was from so he assumed it was a strain. Pup gets this twice a day. We’ve seen slight improvement. Pup absolutely loves getting these so we act like it’s a ‘treat’ for him. These are pretty expensive though.
Anna K.
Jackson, WI
I have a German Shepherd with arthritis who recently tore her CCL ligament and in talking with the vet he asked about supplements and I told him my dog gets 2 of these each day, he was impressed as they are some of the top supplements. I tried cosequin and for how expensive those were my dog hates them, she loves these.

Looking for your answer?