Synergy Labs Vf Clinical Care Hot Spot And Itch Relief Shampoo 17Oz uploaded by Hartley P.Synergy Labs Vf Clinical Care Hot Spot And Itch Relief Shampoo 17Oz uploaded by Hartley P.

BY SYNERGY LABS

Relieves itching and scratching. Calms inflamed skin and irritated skin. Discourages severe chewing and gnawing. For the relief of dermatological skin conditions and associated discomfort. Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone reduce itching, redness and swelling. Colloidal Oatmeal and Aloe Vera provide soothing and moisturizing comfort. Formulated with Lactic Acid to help advance penetration of healing and soothing ingredients. pH balanced. see more...

• I know washing your dog too often will dry out their skin...3 Answers
  • Does this really work like it says?1 Answers
Josie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog (Black Lab) has very sensitive skin and she gets allergic reaction to flea bites to where her hair falls out in patches. She continues to itch the spot for weeks if I don't hurry and do something about it. We finally found the perfect shampoo for her. This just happened to be the best we could get. It soothes her skin and helps soften her fur. She hardly itches after using this for her. It is a tad expensive for dog shampoo but honestly when your fur baby is bothered by something you'll do what it takes as a fur parent to care for them. I highly recommend for pets with hot spots, flea and other bug bites or pets with sensitive skin!! You won't regret buying this product. I bought from Walmart. Also, it's due free and has a citrus type smell too it.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this at one of the pet boutiques in my town and for $14 I would expect this stuff to really work. I'm not very pleased my yorkipoo is still itching and scratching like she was before. It definitely does not lather like I would like. Overall just not pleased especially for how much I spent
Shelby Z.
This product works very well. I have others I do like more but this one is a great one. Lathers well in the bath and has a nice smell. Also lasts quite a while. We are pet groomers and this brand stands up well to our higher end shampoos and conditioners .
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Worked well but didn't really prevent hot spots. Helped treat them. Didn't seem to burn or cause any inflammation. Good value for a loved one. Dog seemed to enjoy the results.
Myah M.
Medicated Shampoo with Lidocaine, Hydrocortisone & Wheat Germ Oil" Should be "Medicated Conditioner with Lidocaine, Hydrocortisone & Natural Oatmeal
Relieves itching & scratching
Discourages severe chewing & gnawing
Lidocaine & Hydrocortisone reduce itching, redness and swelling
Made with colloidal Oatmeal & Aloe Vera provide soothing & moisturizing comfort" should be "Colloidal Oatmeal & Wheat Germ Oil provide soothing & moisturizing comfort
Vickie H.
Louisville, KY
This shampoo works great! I have a pit bull that was always scratching and biting at her paws. I found this at the pet store and thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did. No more itching, smells good too. This is the only shampoo I will buy, I even waited till they restocked one time because they were out. I refused to buy anything else. It cost about $11, and its worth it!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I purchased this for my dog because her skin gets irritated frequently. Recently she had a very bad spot near her tail and I bathed her in this shampoo. With only one application it is healing and she is no longer itching it. I am very impressed with this product.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pit bulls has severe allergies, alwYs scratching T herself so I picked this up... true lifesaver for her.. now my lil baby rarely scratches and it's made her coat softer and shinier! I also bought the conditioner too!! Both were about 25.00
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff truly works I got it for my sister in law for her dog because he had hot spots and itchy spots and they was so raw poor feller was in pain when we started to use this immediately it helped him and over time made them get better
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
My dog has very dry skin so I wanted something that he would be able to use and not leave his skin dry and this was it! I will totally recommend this to dog owners because this is really amazing! Will buy again
Alisha T.
I know washing your dog too often will dry out their skin, how often can you use this without it doing so?
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this really work like it says?