Synergy Labs Mensa Synergy Labs Vf Clinical Care Antiseptic, Antifungal Medicated Spray 8Oz uploaded by Jill R.Synergy Labs Mensa Synergy Labs Vf Clinical Care Antiseptic, Antifungal Medicated Spray 8Oz uploaded by Lauren H.Synergy Labs Mensa Synergy Labs Vf Clinical Care Antiseptic, Antifungal Medicated Spray 8Oz uploaded by Tayla T.

BY SYNERGY LABS MENSA #94 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

With Lanolin and Aloe Vera to help heal and soothe. Deodorizes and helps relive fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis and pryoderma which can result from the following: Allergies (flea food contact hereditary). Hormonal disorders such as hypothyrodism. Weakened immune system. Animals with short coats or skin folds. Trauma from gooming and scratching. Fungal infections such as ringworm. see more...

Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog had a weird infection on her nipple, and this fixed it. She got a weird rash, and this fixed it. She had dry flaking skin in one area, this fixed it. This stuff is amazing! I keep this on hand all the time, and make sure it goes with my pup in her travels (split custody, dog of divorce)
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Been using this antiseptic and antifungal spray on my terrier mix for 10 days twice a day. I’m a first time user but have only noticed little difference where the yeast is growing on his body except for areas he’s cannot lick the product off. I bought this product from chewy.com along with the shampoo that I’ve only used once. It definitely helps but it takes time my dog growled and bit at me for the first two days but after that he realized he was getting some relief and is way more manageable. It was a very good price a lot less than then vet prescription. Hopefully once I use the soap more I’ll see even more results. FYI my terrier is prone to yeast infection and also needs a grain free diet.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I ordered this off of Amazon about 2-3 weeks ago. My cat had a bad flea infestation and I think a ringworm. After two weeks of use the scabbard over area has healed great and the fur is starting to return!
Jennifer V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Veronica H.
Endicott, NY
This product is great. It has helped my 3 pugs from scratching. It doesn't have a bad smell and my pugs seem very happy.

back