GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSnyder's Of Hanover
Synder's Of Hanover Nibblers Roasted Garlic & Herb

Synder's Of Hanover Nibblers Roasted Garlic & Herb

by Snyder's Of Hanover

Snyder's® of Hanover Seasoned Sourdough Roasted Garlic & Herb Nibblers.
Flavored sourdough nibbler pretzels.
New flavor!
Only 2.5g fat per serving.

R these better than the jelapeano ones?
😮😮😮😮🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 Are these as good as the cheese ones I'm addicted too lol?
Where do you buy these ? In Arizona ?
Start your review of Synder's Of Hanover Nibblers Roasted Garlic & Herb!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley L.
Aurora, CO
Absolutely LOVE these pretzels! When I'm vying for a snack I usually grab for a bag of popcorn or some pretzels. This time I went for the pretzels and I was not disappointed! Usually I grab regular pretzels and dip them in queso, but these were delicious! They do give you bad breath however so if you're eating them on the go I'd grab some mints to go with them😁
LORI H.
Pittston , PA
1,462 reviews
Love these pretzels just enough garlic not over the top , great as a snack comes in many different flavors can find them in any store very affordable and would recommend them to everyone
Bethany S.
Omg if you haven’t had these yet 1) what are you even doing 2) go get some!!! Crunchy, flavorful, affordable and a step above potato chips on the health scale, so that’s cool. They come in lots of flavors, but the best are garlic and mustard, imho.
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
Synder's Of Hanover Nibblers Roasted Garlic & Herb uploaded by Sharon P.
For some reason when I scanned it it's listed as the nibblers but it's not actually the snack pretzels on the picture that I posted is actually the correct one for some reason it scans on to the wrong item, anyways but the little snack pretzels are cute and they are just the right size if you just want a little taste of something I like them I won't go overboard on them because they're little snack packs and they also use them for the students in class so everyone can have their own little bag they're good for parties Etc
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
Snyder's makes amazing snacks,and these are no exception. The garlic is a delicious marriage to these pretzel nibblers. One of the best snacks ever. Seriously recommend.
Crystal D.
Broadalbin, NY
I absolutely love the nibbler pretzels this flavor is one of my favorite flavors. When I'm looking to satisfy my crunchy craving I already know what snack I'm headed for!
Emily C.
Portland, OR
I love pretzels to snack on, especially flavorful ones. These are super tasty and satisfied my craving for salty snack!
Karen S.
Brewer, ME
I love them. I am a big garlic fan. Just right flivor!! Sometimes you need the Crunch, big flavor, I had a busier much more filling than chips. This way I'm not totally blowing my diet out of the water. I would definitely recommend you give them a try if you have not already!
Jennifer E.
Lawrenceville
This product is so yummy and bursting with flavor!! I couldn’t find the product for years and I finally found it back on the shelves as bought four bags!
Courtney G.
I ate these all the time and it's a bummer these have been discontinued. These were so yummy ! Hard to eat , so I su jes on them to soften them up a bit. It kicked my salt craving ! The flavor was awesome !!!!