Synder's of Hanover Nibblers Roasted Garlic & Herb uploaded by Angely S.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #20 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Seasoned Sourdough Roasted Garlic & Herb Nibblers.
Flavored sourdough nibbler pretzels.
New flavor!
Only 2.5g fat per serving. see more...

Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely LOVE these pretzels! When I'm vying for a snack I usually grab for a bag of popcorn or some pretzels. This time I went for the pretzels and I was not disappointed! Usually I grab regular pretzels and dip them in queso, but these were delicious! They do give you bad breath however so if you're eating them on the go I'd grab some mints to go with them😁
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Westbury, NY
One of my favorite snacks when I'm craving something salty. It has a great intense taste and an awesome bold flavor. If you want more than a regular pretzel this Brand gives multiple options of flavor.
Pros: Bold Flavor, Lasting taste, Full bag: you really get what you pay for
Cons: N.A
Recommended for all the snack eaters out there!
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
these are a great go to snack. i keep them in my pantry and at work. They have a perfect blend of roasted garlic and herbs and always hit the spot when i want to snack. perfect for my kids lunches as well. even on the go they are convienient. they never lose the fresh tatse after openig the bag like other brands do.
Dylan B.
Dylan B.
I love these little guys! Easy snack packed with flavor! The snack is a carb so you gotta watch out not to eat too many! I usually like mine with hummus or whipped cream cheese and chive. You can find this at you local grocery store. If you don't like garlic try any of their other flavors!
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzel nibbler things. They taste so good and I find that I can sit on my couch and just gobble these up in one sitting. Theyre so delicious, and yes your hands and breath will smell like this afterwards so be sure to brush your teeth and wash with a nice-smelling soap.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
These Synder's pretzels are filled with flavor! They aren't ever very expensive and they are filling with water if you want a filling snack. It's not messy and you can also share it easily with friends. I enjoy the taste of these pretzels and plan on buying them again.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Foodie Expert
Best pretzel flavor ever! Doesn't leave you with the best breath after, but it tastes amazing. I am a sucker for all salty snacks that have garlic in them. These pretzel bites are dense and crunchy - great for snacking on the go. I love trying new flavors.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Memphis, TN
Amazing pretzels with just the right mix of garlic and herb. You can eat them plain or dip them in some spinach and artichoke dip. They're affordable and my grocery usually runs a special on them. This flavor and the honey mustard variety are my faves.
Raine W.
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
These are ADDICTIVE! Do not buy if you need to start a diet 😆 They are so garlicky and crispy. I have to hide the bag or take them to parties so we don't eat them in one seating. Plus when they show up at a party they take center stage to plain chips.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
Foodie Expert
these are so good! so tasty but not over powering. the first time I got them I knew that I would keep buying them. not expensive and you get plenty in the bag and it's not filled with air. They exceeded my expectations when purchasing!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
When did these come out? I havent seen them! Now I'm going to be on the hunt for them, if anyone knows where to find them 😊
Allison B.
Allison B.
Statesboro , GA
Foodie Expert
How does these taste ? Are they good ?