Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsSnyder's Of Hanover
Synder's Of Hanover Classic Hummus Pretzel Sandwiches

Synder's Of Hanover Classic Hummus Pretzel Sandwiches

by Snyder's Of Hanover

Enjoy The Creaminess Of Perfectly Blended Classic Hummus Sandwiched Between Two Crunchy, Bit-sized Pretzel Snaps. They’re A Perfect Combination!

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Chick Peas, Maltodextrin, Water, Salt, Malt (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Whey Powder, Canola Oil, Dextrose, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Lemon Juice Powder (Corn Syrup Solids, Lemon Juice, Natural Flavor), Natural Flavors, Vinegar, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Spices, Malic Acid, Toasted Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce (Naturally Fermented From Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Turmeric Extract (Color), Caramel Color, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Synder's Of Hanover Classic Hummus Pretzel Sandwiches!
Gabrielle M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
wendy G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Target
they are always fresh, crunchy and salty. A geeat low fat snack from a well trusted company. I would highly recommend!
Jessica C.
charlotte nc
So good, love munching on these. Kind of hard to find at most stores, but definitely a must have for on the go. I love the peanut butter ones as well. Reasonably priced for how many sandwiches are in one bag
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
1,153 reviews
Snyder’s are so freaking delicious, I always buy them when they are buy one get one free. I find them to expensive when they aren’t on sale but I normally eat a box in a sitting or two! They have a great flavor and are a good substitute for chips!
Jenny S.
Bradford, PA
The love Snyder brand the best. I love the salt on these because there isn't alot and there isn't not enoigh
Kayla D.
I live there so much!! If I don't eat lunch on my lunch break at work I always get a bag of these from the vending machine!! I highly recommend!!
Vivian M.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love these pretzels! They are perfect for snacking! Their taste is totally amazing! I would highly recommend them.
CERA B.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite snack to get when I’m hungry. They are a healthy snack. I love to get them when I’m hungry in between meals. I get these every time I go to Walmart. I will continue to repurchase these.
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I honestly didn't really enjoy the taste of this product and I absolutely love pretzels and I definitely tried different flavors and still didn't like it.

Looking for your answer?