BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Enjoy The Zesty Flavor Of Authentic Pizza Sauce Sandwiched Between Two Crunchy Bite Sized Pretzel Snaps. They’re A Perfect Combination!

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Whey Powder, Salt, Tomato Powder, Water, Sugar, Malt (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Buttermilk Powder, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Spice, Garlic Powder, Cheddar Cheese Powder (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Romano Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Paprika Extractives (Color), Disodium Phosphate, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk

Patricia P.
Langhorne
My family and I love these pretzels. They are so good. They are a great price and they are so crunchy and delicious. They are a great snack and healthy for the whole family. I usually get these at giant. And I will recommend these to my family and friends
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this classic twist in the original pretzels! This is such a fun and tasty snack. I really like the flavor of these. I get so excited when I can snack on these! I am a repeat consumer of these and I would recommend.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Kacy 💜.
This brand is extremely reliable and widely available for us wherever we shop. The price is affordable and there is a great variety.
Lisa Clark H.
Salem, MA
Love these yummy pretzel nuggets! Alone or dipped in mustard these are great snackers. Plus they are pretty diet friendly as well..
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Mistirae S.
The best pretzels I've ever tried! Yumm! They are so crunchy and have the perfect flavor 😍 I love that they are made with care
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
I love the shape of these pretzels first of all. I also love the flavor with the right amount of saltiness. I may repurchase!
Ashley W.
Phoenix
We really like these pretzels Hanover make some really great pretzels my kids really like them they're great tasting