Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsSnyder's Of Hanover
Synder's Of Hanover Brick Oven Style Pizza Pretzel Sandwiches

Synder's Of Hanover Brick Oven Style Pizza Pretzel Sandwiches

by Snyder's Of Hanover

Enjoy The Zesty Flavor Of Authentic Pizza Sauce Sandwiched Between Two Crunchy Bite Sized Pretzel Snaps. They’re A Perfect Combination!

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Whey Powder, Salt, Tomato Powder, Water, Sugar, Malt (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Buttermilk Powder, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Spice, Garlic Powder, Cheddar Cheese Powder (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Romano Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Paprika Extractives (Color), Disodium Phosphate, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Synder's Of Hanover Brick Oven Style Pizza Pretzel Sandwiches!
Gabrielle M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Samira B.
U Saddle Riv, NJ
Snyders of Hanover is brick oven style pizza pretzel sandwiches is the best thing I’ve ever ate. The tomato feeling is simply delicious. it has a nice garlic taste And is mouthwatering. The pretzels also have a good ratio to the filling. I have given these snacks to many people to try and everyone has said they are the best thing they have ever ate. I strongly recommend these to anyone who is willing to try them! they are the tastiest snack alive.
Patrice L.
Lawton, OK
If you are a pizza lover this is the pretzel for you! I ended up eating the whole bag in one go! It's a must try!
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this classic twist in the original pretzels! This is such a fun and tasty snack. I really like the flavor of these. I get so excited when I can snack on these! I am a repeat consumer of these and I would recommend.
ashley W.
Buckeye, AZ
We really like these pretzels Hanover make some really great pretzels my kids really like them they're great tasting
Kacy
This brand is extremely reliable and widely available for us wherever we shop. The price is affordable and there is a great variety.
Vivian M.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Nicole B.
Douglaston, NY
These are great petzels. The best thing is that theyre netted so you can dip them and pick up the dip with them.
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
I love the shape of these pretzels first of all. I also love the flavor with the right amount of saltiness. I may repurchase!
Patricia P.
Langhorne
My family and I love these pretzels. They are so good. They are a great price and they are so crunchy and delicious. They are a great snack and healthy for the whole family. I usually get these at giant. And I will recommend these to my family and friends

Looking for your answer?