SYMPHONY Milk Chocolate XL Bar, 4.25 oz

by Symphony

This extra-large version of HERSHEY’S SYMPHONY Bar contains a full orchestra of flavor. Break off a few blocks to share with friends or family.

What is the main difference between [product:hersheys-symphony-milk-chocolate-giant-bar] and their original milk chocolate bars?
What are all the flavors to choose from? And are all flavors always available?
Que tan favorito es el Hershey's bar?
Start your review of SYMPHONY Milk Chocolate XL Bar, 4.25 oz!
heather S.
Salinas, CA
Childhood favorite chocolate bar to eat. The kids love eating it also, thank you making candy that everyone can enjoy
Brooke P.
Best chocolate ever, it's easy to share with several people. Can be messy to eat, but worth it.
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,275 reviews
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat. The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. This chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience. No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!!
Stephanie  T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
YES. YES. YES. This candy bar is a favorite of mine! Creamy milk chocolate, with lots of toffee chips & almonds all throughout. I Get the giant size bc you can’t beat the price! I highly recommend & bet you’ll love this candy bar too![product:symphony-milk-chocolate-with-almonds-&-toffee-chips-giant-candy-bar]
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Growing up, I always thought Symphony bars were the grown up version of a Hershey bar-Just like Hershey grew up and bought a suit. The chocolate is creamier, and there are more flavors to the chocolate. There’s almost a buttery caramel flavor to the chocolate. Yet, the price is very comparable to regular Hershey’s. I find these chocolate bars readily available in my local grocery store, but never really see them out at gas stations in my area. The only negative that I can see and the reason for 4 stars is that I like more than one texture in my candy bars. There’s another version of this bar that has toffee and almonds, and I appreciate the crunch so much more.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg this is my favorite milk chocolate bar I can eat the whole thing it's that creamy this is my favorite from Hershey's brand
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this one. I hate Hershey's bars, and people have tried to tell me this tastes exactly like it. I beg to differ. This one is much sweeter, as the Hershey's one is more rich and bitter (reminding me of a different dark choclate type bae).
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hershey's Symphony milk chocolate bar is creamier and larger than the original Hershey's bar. It also has a better flavor and texture. this is also a very affordable chocolate bar compared to other choices on the market.
glamma G.
Crete, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This candy bar is my favorite. I love the milk chocolate and toffee chips with almonds. My neighborhood Walgreens always run out of them. They was two for five and now at Walgreens they are two for six. Walmart has them two for five still. I get them all the time even my glam babies love them. You have to try them yourself. I sit down for mee time with a glass of wine and just chill. So I highly doubt this candy bar it's the best out there.
Jen G.
Boston
When I was a kid and I’d see this bar peeking out of my little Christmas bag (we’re very Italian I’m sry), I would go nuts. I’m not usually a Hershey chocolate fun, but they made their symphony bars especially smooth and creamy. I love them and how giant they are. It’s still one serving for one person since it’s a single bar, am I right?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daniel D.
il y a 2 ans
Kelsey S. il y a 2 ans
Symphony is supposed to be the “creamy” chocolate in the Hershey’s line, and is made of entirely different chocolate than the regular milk chocolate bar. It’s also slightly lighter, if I remember correctly.