Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Toffee Chips

by Symphony

Hershey's Symphony® Creamy Milk Chocolate, Almonds & Toffee Chips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Toffee Chips!
Product Highlights
“The almonds and toffee chips are my favorite part, it's so tasty and gives the milk chocolate more of a "pizzaz" haha.” in reviews
“This has to be one of my favorite candy bars.” in reviews
Purchased at: Target
Ok. It's calories galore, but oh so decadent and delicious! This was my PMS go to. Now, it soothes my menopausal soul 😂There's definitely enough to share. I don't share😂
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,750 reviews
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience. No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
You know a candy bar is really good when you remember the first time that you’ve ever tasted it😃. Back in high school, my best friend and I decided to purchase some chocolate candy that was different from our norm. The Hershey’s Symphony bar was fairly new at the time, so we decided to try it out. I’m so glad that I did because this is a long time favorite that I still enjoy to this day. When I want to indulge in the creamy milk chocolate and almond/toffee chip goodness, I pick up one of these XL bars in the candy aisle about once a week. This sweet treat will never get old.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Toffee Chips uploaded by Whitney G.
Hands down one of my top 3 favorite candy bars! I love the bits of nuts and, in contrast to the milk chocolate, slightly salty toffee! I would love it even more if they'd make the bar thicker instead of longer.
Harrisburg, PA
I usually don't review food. But THIS CHOCOLATE!!! I love this chocolate bar so much and it makes me hype that it only comes in "king size" and "giant size" ... like are you kidding?! When big and bigger are the choices of my favorite chocolate ever , I am a very happy camper.
Browns Mills, NJ
Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Toffee Chips uploaded by Teresa D.
I can't get enough of Hershey's Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds and Toffee Chips. Been eating it since I was a kid. I always try to keep at least one bar in the house at all times
Dilworth, MN
One of my fave treats!!! Super cheap and super full of flavor! It's my favorite chocolate d/t the almonds and toffee chips!! You can typically find it at Walmart and or Cashwise! If you haven't tried it then you must! ;)
This has always been one of my absolute favorite chocolates! It is not too rich and is full of almonds and toffee. It is the perfect mix of heaven. I buy every time I want to spoil myself!
Lancaster , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My sister bought me my first Symphony bar a yr ago. I love the toffee bits, they make this bar delicious! I put mine in the refrigerator and eat off of it for a while. It's so good!
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is by far one of my favorite chocolates created by Hershey. I'm a huge lover of chocolate and candy. I've tried many expensive chocolates and this Symphony candy bar is way better than many. My sister and I both think it tastes like expensive chocolate. I buy it at Walgreens every month when they have the 2/$1.50 Hershey candy sale and one costs .69 cents.

Looking for your answer?