Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Toffee Chips

by Symphony

Hershey's Symphony® Creamy Milk Chocolate, Almonds & Toffee Chips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Toffee Chips!
Product Highlights
“The almonds and toffee chips are my favorite part, it's so tasty and gives the milk chocolate more of a "pizzaz" haha.” in reviews
“This has to be one of my favorite candy bars.” in reviews
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,512 reviews
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This candy is very delicious, i got it on sale 2 for $3 at rite aid. Its milk chicolate with almonds and toffee chips. It is melt in your mouth yummy.
Clearwater, FL
I love Hershey's chocolates and this is one of my favorites chocolates, and I always hide it coz my husband loves it, too. Haha yeah, I'm very mean
Hemet, CA
I love these things. I have to eat them in moderation cause I don't have the greatest teeth, but its so hard. I have one in my fridge right now...
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a must have! Oh my goodness the creamy, crunchy, most delicious chocolate toffee bar there is! I always gotta have one, once a month!
Gainesville , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
The absolute best chocolate to ever exist in the planet. When I eat this I’m in heaven. An aphrodisiac. I love... perfection. Perfect value.
This is my favorite candy! I like to put in the refrigerator and let it chill. Break off a few blocks and its like a smooth piece of heaven.
prince george
My go to chocolate bar. I love this chocolate so much, the perfect combination of toffee, almond and milk chocolate. Yum I would buy again!
Springfield, IL
This is probably my favorite candy bar...to the point of "Help, I can't Stop eating it!" perfect texture, not to sweet, just perfect!
Thibodaux, LA
Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Toffee Chips uploaded by D'sherlna R.
Hershey's XL Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate Almonds & Toffee Chip Hershey's XL Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate Almonds & Toffee Chip
Dyersburg, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best candy bar, ever created! I love the smooth chocolate with the crunchy tiny bits of almond and toffee in it! perfect mix!

Looking for your answer?