BY SYMPHONY

Hershey's Symphony® Creamy Milk Chocolate, Almonds & Toffee Chips. see more...

• "This has to be one of my favorite candy bars." in 1 review
  • "The almonds and toffee chips are my favorite part, it's so tasty and gives the milk chocolate more of a "pizzaz" haha." in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite chocolate bar. I love Symphony’s and get them all the time. I love that there’s nuts in them too. Their affordable and delicious. Sometimes I use them for s’mores. Their really addicting. I probably get one every time I go to the store.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston
This is hands down the best candy bar. The crunch from the toffee bits and almonds really hits the spot! I eat one (or two) every month when I really need to treat myself.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
One of my fave treats!!! Super cheap and super full of flavor! It's my favorite chocolate d/t the almonds and toffee chips!! You can typically find it at Walmart and or Cashwise! If you haven't tried it then you must! ;)
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hands down one of my top 3 favorite candy bars! I love the bits of nuts and, in contrast to the milk chocolate, slightly salty toffee! I would love it even more if they'd make the bar thicker instead of longer.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
I usually don't review food. But THIS CHOCOLATE!!! I love this chocolate bar so much and it makes me hype that it only comes in "king size" and "giant size" ... like are you kidding?! When big and bigger are the choices of my favorite chocolate ever , I am a very happy camper.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
I can't get enough of Hershey's Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds and Toffee Chips. Been eating it since I was a kid. I always try to keep at least one bar in the house at all times
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is by far one of my favorite chocolates created by Hershey. I'm a huge lover of chocolate and candy. I've tried many expensive chocolates and this Symphony candy bar is way better than many. My sister and I both think it tastes like expensive chocolate. I buy it at Walgreens every month when they have the 2/$1.50 Hershey candy sale and one costs .69 cents.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
This is my favorite candy bar of all time. Everything about it is perfection. Any craving I have for chocolate is fixed with one or two pieces of this (but who stops at 2?!). They're constantly on sale, so stock up at your grocery store. They're perfect for adding into cookies!
Brigid L.
My absolute favorite candy bar. When I am in need of something sweet this always hits the spot. The toffee is great and I love the crunchy almonds! I wish they had a little more almonds in them, but that would be my only complaint. Love love love this candy!