BY SYMPHONY

Hershey's Symphony® Creamy Milk Chocolate, Almonds & Toffee Chips. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This has to be one of my favorite candy bars." in 1 review
  • "The almonds and toffee chips are my favorite part, it's so tasty and gives the milk chocolate more of a "pizzaz" haha." in 1 review
Brigid L.
My absolute favorite candy bar. When I am in need of something sweet this always hits the spot. The toffee is great and I love the crunchy almonds! I wish they had a little more almonds in them, but that would be my only complaint. Love love love this candy!
Layla C.
High Springs, FL
My favorite chocolate bar of all time. The almonds and toffee give it the perfect crunch. Amazing bold creamy flavor. Affordable for a XL bar too. Would recommend to everyone in the whole entire world!
Jonika N.
This is my favorite candy! I like to put in the refrigerator and let it chill. Break off a few blocks and its like a smooth piece of heaven.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
The best candy bar, ever created! I love the smooth chocolate with the crunchy tiny bits of almond and toffee in it! perfect mix!
stacey h.
Grove, OK
My go to candybar for my adult stash!😉 This one stays hidden from children and only comes out for mommy and daddy.
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista, CA
Love how yummy this chocolate is and I love how it has the crunchy bits from almonds and toffee
Tishla M.
Columbus, OH
This is my FAVORITE candy!!! I keep this on hand for when my chocolate cravings attack!!
Kat J.
TX
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
One of my fave treats!!! Super cheap and super full of flavor! It's my favorite chocolate d/t the almonds and toffee chips!! You can typically find it at Walmart and or Cashwise! If you haven't tried it then you must! ;)
Whitney G.
Hands down one of my top 3 favorite candy bars! I love the bits of nuts and, in contrast to the milk chocolate, slightly salty toffee! I would love it even more if they'd make the bar thicker instead of longer.