Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY SYMPHONY BEAUTY

Why You'll Love It

Zero gravity. This weightless whipped gel moisturizer feels as light and fluffy as fresh snow—and has us dreaming of a white Christmas.

• Instant gratification. Absorbs immediately and leaves our faces looking fresh and hydrated.
  • Cut the grease. No sticky or tacky residue left behind. Just super smooth skin.
  • Oh, do glow on. Vitamin E nourishes and helps brighten up our complexions.

This Brand's the Bomb

A symphony is defined as a harmonious combination of elements. So it should come as no surprise that Symphony Beauty brings together cutting-edge Korean innovations with luxurious formulas and natural botanicals in perfect balance. Fast-acting solutions for all skin types, designed to max out on skincare benefits and clinically proven to work (so we know they’re doing their jobs). Music to our ears, indeed.

Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer
  • "Very moisturizing and keeps skin feeling healthy. Need a little improvement because the mosturizer doesn't last a long time." in 3 reviews
Madison C.
Parrish
Such a nice light-weight moisturizer. Great for my oily skin. Very gentle and left my skin feeling very soft.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
I love ipsy! I've been so happy with it since I signed up with it! The makeup is great and the bags are cute!
Hydiah M.
Elizabethtown, NC
I used it once and let s friend borrow it but it was a great product. Not to pricey but I liked it.
Adrienne H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really fun and different product to try but i have moisturizers that work better than this one.
Sheila B.
Houston
This moisturizer makes my skin look very flawless before I do my makeup and even after!
jessica h.
This snow cream moisturizer smells amazing! It does a good job keeping my skin moisturized, and doesn't feel super heavy and thick on my skin. It absorbs well and does not look greasy and shiny. Overall i liked this moisturizer!
megan t.
I love this product! so moisturizing. definitely would purchase again. it smells incredible and didn't feel too thick on my skin. definitely effective and i'm happy i got it! i would buy it again for sure.
Chloe S.
Wasnt too good , it didnt really meet its expectations and was too heavy for me that was my first time using from ispy and i was dissapointed , i dont think i will buy from there again
B R.
It's pretty good probaly wouldnt buy it again mainly because i have other moisturizers i prefer over this one but it works like it's supposed to and does make my skin feel pretty soft. I use pretty reguraly
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
I am obsessed with this! Honestly, what a fantastic moisturizer. I received this from ipsy and was a little reluctant to try it, but I am so glad I did. The moisturizer is so light weight that you can use a small swipe and soak your entire face. The scent is mild and pleasant. I would love to purchase a full size!