Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY SYMPHONY BEAUTY

Why You'll Love It

Zero gravity. This weightless whipped gel moisturizer feels as light and fluffy as fresh snow—and has us dreaming of a white Christmas.

• Instant gratification. Absorbs immediately and leaves our faces looking fresh and hydrated.
  • Cut the grease. No sticky or tacky residue left behind. Just super smooth skin.
  • Oh, do glow on. Vitamin E nourishes and helps brighten up our complexions.

This Brand's the Bomb

A symphony is defined as a harmonious combination of elements. So it should come as no surprise that Symphony Beauty brings together cutting-edge Korean innovations with luxurious formulas and natural botanicals in perfect balance. Fast-acting solutions for all skin types, designed to max out on skincare benefits and clinically proven to work (so we know they’re doing their jobs). Music to our ears, indeed.

Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer
  • "Very moisturizing and keeps skin feeling healthy. Need a little improvement because the mosturizer doesn't last a long time." in 3 reviews
Sara S.
Made my skin too oily after I applied makeup, made my skin look like I was sweating. Although my skin did approve from dryness to hydrated.
Kenadi A.
This is my favorite moisturizer so far I'm almost out it feels so good on my skin I apply it before my makeup and it's just amazing!
Deborah G.
Sounds luscious would love to try this product !!! My age is 54 and I'm getting wrinkles after wrinkles .Cannot Wait to receive !!
MAtia W.
Wilson, WY
do not like this. weirdest texture ever and I hated the way it felt. worked okay as a moisturizer but the texture was horrendous
Michelle R.
Very light and easy to apply. The texture was weird at first almost sponge like. A little goes a long way so that's nice too.
Jocelyn G.
Adelonie G.
Each time I use this I can feel the moisture the next day! It is a great moisturizer that actually last through the night!
Lucilenesobra s.
Adoro produtos de maquiagem beleza e perfumaria adoro andar cheirosa e muito bem cuidada com essa linha de cosmeticos
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
This stuff goes on cool and light and it feels so refreshing on dry, irritated skin. I love this product from Ipsy!!
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
It feels cool and different and I want to like it but it pills up on my face and makes it harder to do my makeup.