Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY SYMPHONY BEAUTY

Why You'll Love It

Zero gravity. This weightless whipped gel moisturizer feels as light and fluffy as fresh snow—and has us dreaming of a white Christmas.

• Instant gratification. Absorbs immediately and leaves our faces looking fresh and hydrated.
  • Cut the grease. No sticky or tacky residue left behind. Just super smooth skin.
  • Oh, do glow on. Vitamin E nourishes and helps brighten up our complexions.

This Brand's the Bomb

A symphony is defined as a harmonious combination of elements. So it should come as no surprise that Symphony Beauty brings together cutting-edge Korean innovations with luxurious formulas and natural botanicals in perfect balance. Fast-acting solutions for all skin types, designed to max out on skincare benefits and clinically proven to work (so we know they’re doing their jobs). Music to our ears, indeed.

Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer
  • "Very moisturizing and keeps skin feeling healthy. Need a little improvement because the mosturizer doesn't last a long time." in 3 reviews
Leann T.
Virgie, KY
Softens skin and leaves it feeling great and moist! Worth the buy and would definitely try again. The price was worth the product. I bought it from the ipsy website, I would recommend to anyone with dry skin
carly f.
New York
This texture was so weird. I didn't like how it felt on my hands or my task. It was heavy and didn't blend out easily. The packaging was nothing special. I got in it an iPsy box but I wouldn't buy it
Michelle G.
Queens Vlg, NY
If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it but if your skin is normal it's great it made me breakout because my skin is sensitive on the other hand my mom loved it
Tori S.
Morgantown, WV
It goes on nicely, and is a decent price.  I don't use skin care, so it's not something  I would buy reguarly, but I do believe it's pretty effective and cost efficient.
Larissa W.
Chester, IL
Amazing products #1 recommended! My all time favorite. Met my expectations to the complete fullest. Great value good price. This was my first time trying it out and I love it. Would definitely recommend to others!
Megan M.
Paragould, AR
I did not care for this product. The consistency was okay but a little strange. But it smelled weird and I did not feel moisturized after using this product. I also prefer products where there is a pump instead of reaching in the jar for the product.
Katie W.
The texture is kind of weird, and makes it difficult to get the right ammount to put on, but other than that I like it a lot. Not sure if I would,suggest to other people.
Sabine S.
Buffalo, NY
This moisturizer was good, but not the best I've ever tried. The scent wasn't great and it was a little drying. It worked, but I prefer Neutrogena moisturizer.
Sara S.
Made my skin too oily after I applied makeup, made my skin look like I was sweating. Although my skin did approve from dryness to hydrated.
Kenadi A.
This is my favorite moisturizer so far I'm almost out it feels so good on my skin I apply it before my makeup and it's just amazing!