Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY SYMPHONY BEAUTY

Why You'll Love It

Zero gravity. This weightless whipped gel moisturizer feels as light and fluffy as fresh snow—and has us dreaming of a white Christmas.

• Instant gratification. Absorbs immediately and leaves our faces looking fresh and hydrated.
  • Cut the grease. No sticky or tacky residue left behind. Just super smooth skin.
  • Oh, do glow on. Vitamin E nourishes and helps brighten up our complexions.

This Brand's the Bomb

A symphony is defined as a harmonious combination of elements. So it should come as no surprise that Symphony Beauty brings together cutting-edge Korean innovations with luxurious formulas and natural botanicals in perfect balance. Fast-acting solutions for all skin types, designed to max out on skincare benefits and clinically proven to work (so we know they’re doing their jobs). Music to our ears, indeed.

Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer
  • "Very moisturizing and keeps skin feeling healthy. Need a little improvement because the mosturizer doesn't last a long time." in 3 reviews
Alayna J.
I do like this product, but I wouldn't use it as a daily product in winter only because it doesn't really help a whole lot with a few dry spots I get when it's cold out, but I love using this moisturizer in the summer when I have oilier skin. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. This product has a nice fresh scent to it and it has a cool, bouncy texture! I do love how it feels on the skin and in three container because it's bouncy and it's gel-like.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer is the best one yet I have been using this product for a while and I am amazed at the result and this is ago to moisturizer for and highly recommend it with you with dry skin and even the name just sounds beautiful and it really works so this product does disserve a 5 star.
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
It is a good product. It does exactly what it says it will do, which is always a positive thing. It is very easy to apply, easy to use. It does the trick. I think it would be cool to continue adding other shades to this line, which would add a nice touch.
Tori H.
Ohio
Left my face feeling replenished and hydrated. A little tiny dot goes a long way for this creamy moisturizer. I woke up the next morning with the same moisture in my skin. I still think there's a bit more room for improvement with the packaging. I would recommend to others if your exploring which moisturizer is best for your skin.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I wasn't sure how I would feel about this after noticing the texture, but my goodness, I was surprised. It was incredibly moisturizer for something so lumpy, for lack of a better term. I do wish the consistency was a little bit easier to work with.
Erin L.
Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer is a very refreshing moisturizer. It has a very comfortable feeling when applying to skin. I love getting products from ipsy to try out. This was definitely one of my favorites
Jess A.
Lebanon, OH
A wonderful, light weight moisturizer. Great for combo skin. It left my skin feeling refreshed and very smooth. It also lasted awhile which was nice because you don't need to use that much. All in all it was very nice
Joanie P.
Wichita, KS
It was alright. Nothing special that any drugstore lotion wouldn't have done. Was my first time trying it. The packaging is always nice and appealing. I'm not sure if it's worth the money. I might not recommend
Desyree H.
I love a nice moisturizer. It's small compact size lets me take it everywhere I go. Every time my face feels dry especially durning the winter I always use. It's so effective and works on any skin type so I would recommend it to others.
Cassie H.
Conway, SC
I love Ipsy and always fill out about the products afterwards. Just wish I had more of a choice of what I get or they could actually read my reviews. But overall great products and fun to pass to friends who like a product more.