Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY SYMPHONY BEAUTY

Why You'll Love It

Zero gravity. This weightless whipped gel moisturizer feels as light and fluffy as fresh snow—and has us dreaming of a white Christmas.

• Instant gratification. Absorbs immediately and leaves our faces looking fresh and hydrated.
  • Cut the grease. No sticky or tacky residue left behind. Just super smooth skin.
  • Oh, do glow on. Vitamin E nourishes and helps brighten up our complexions.

This Brand's the Bomb

A symphony is defined as a harmonious combination of elements. So it should come as no surprise that Symphony Beauty brings together cutting-edge Korean innovations with luxurious formulas and natural botanicals in perfect balance. Fast-acting solutions for all skin types, designed to max out on skincare benefits and clinically proven to work (so we know they’re doing their jobs). Music to our ears, indeed.

Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer
  • "Very moisturizing and keeps skin feeling healthy. Need a little improvement because the mosturizer doesn't last a long time." in 3 reviews
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
This moisturizer was hit for me. I got it in one of my ipsy bags and let me say it had quite a bit of product in it for being a sample. The consistency of it was soft, light, and very gentle. A little did go a long way when I would apply it to my face. I am very pleased with Symphony Beauty. This cream moisturizer made my face feel super soft and supple. The little sample lasted me two weeks. I would apply it in the morning. It legit looks like snow too, but feels like whipped gel. Oh I love it. I will purchase a full size one now that my sample has been used up.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This is a really good product! I really like it and will be getting more. Very hydrating and feels really nice on the skin. It really reminds me of snow it has a really cool texture to it. I recommend this.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,162 reviews
I got mine in my Ipsy bag a while back and I love this. It’s a fluffy like snow moisturizer that really feels cool on my skin and helps the dry areas. Idk about the price. But I’m sure it’s worth whatever the price. I recommend
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
I really liked this product because I have oily skin, and if I wear moisturizer during the day it will make my eyes burn. This is a very unique moisturizer that has these hydrated (?) bead-type granules that gradually transfer moisture to your skin. Skin feels silky after it’s patted into your skin. I think it’s great for those with oily skin.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is an interesting and different type of moisturizer. It literally feels like a cloud and looks like it too. I'm not disappointed, I think I will continue using it. The packaging is nice and simple, I don't mind it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Melody E.
Woodstock, GA
Understanding the texture of this product is important. It's similiar to Clinique's Pep Start Moisturizer or Peter Thomas Roth's Cloud Cream, which all remind me of the filling of a York Peppermint Patty - not exactly whipped, but kind of erm...fluffy? It's extremely lightweight, so it absorbs extremely quickly. It's not going to be enough for dry, or overly-cleansed skin, but combo-oily skin will really appreciate for the t-zone. I normally use it post workout.HEADS UP ON THE PACKAGING: The sample size I received from ipsy dried up pretty quickly because it's in a pot instead of a tube. I would have been really disappointed had it been the full-size.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I love this amazing K-Beauty moisturizer that was featured by Ipsy so much I bought a full size shortly after receiving my sample. At $20 for a full size, which lasts quite a while, it's a steal! It is a light, yet powerful cream that leaves skin soft, and evens out texture, and skin tone, for a radiant glow, even in the depths of winter!
Shelby S.
Joplin, MO
I really loved this product i didn’t know how i would feel about it, but it was great. It felt kinda thick at touch but once i applies it to my face went on smooth not heavy at all and it made my face feel smooth and soft. I will probably forever use this product now. Great product.
Diana H.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot express how much I love this moisturizer. It feels so light and airy on my skin, which is helpful during this Las Vegas dry heat. I can also combine it with my face serums and oils, which makes the product versatile, as well. A little goes a long way! 💕
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
It is a good product. It does exactly what it says it will do, which is always a positive thing. It is very easy to apply, easy to use. It does the trick. I think it would be cool to continue adding other shades to this line, which would add a nice touch.