Symphony Beauty Makeup Cleansing Wipes 60 Wipes (Rejuvenate-Citrus & Collagen) uploaded by Marie T.Symphony Beauty Makeup Cleansing Wipes 60 Wipes (Rejuvenate-Citrus & Collagen) uploaded by Marie T.

BY SYMPHONY BEAUTY

Moisturize- Restores skin with soothing extracts and long-lasting moisture. Refresh- Revives dull, tired skin for a smoother, more radiant look Rejuvenate- Nourishes skin for a more youthful, healthy-looking complexion. see more...

• Have you ever tried the Symphony Beauty Makeup Cleansing Wipes 60 W...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Avondale, LA
Symphony Beauty Makeup Cleansing Wipes 60 Wipes (Rejuvenate-Citrus & Collagen) | Lucky me! I was one of their first giveaway winner. Symphony Beauty was kind enough to send me 3 packs of their makeup wipes. I was at awe when I received my winning prize. I thought I was getting a pack, but 3? I'm forever grateful! When it comes to skin care Korea has one of the best products EVER! This is where Symphony Beauty falls into places. Rejuvenate Citrus & Collagen was my first choice. These wipes are ideally made for all skin types. What surprise me more is that they're made more into a rectangular shape where it fits your WHOLE entire face. The wipes are gentle, ultra soft facial wipes that's formulated to do three things: cleanse, tone and brightened my skin. It has no sulphates, alcohol and paraben in their wipes. Each pack comes with 60 wipes. The more I've used these wipes it made me feel a lot younger & giving my face a healthy glow every time. ENJOY the extra pictures I've included from my unpacking giveaway prize from them. ❤️ Rate 10/10 @symphonybeautybox #symphonybeautybox #ilovesymphonybeauty
Delores H.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I would like to try this product I've heard friends talk about so many times it intrigues me. I was told that it takes off your makeup and leaves your skin feeling soft and doesn't dry it out so I'd really love to try a sample and I would pass the word to my friends how it was it send me some samples so I can review
Momo N.
Momo N.
Ronkonkoma, NY
cheap price for excellent product. I got from cosbellus.com this product is my grab and go product, remove all my make up, very gentle formula (i have dry and sensitive skin),very stylish design and cute packaging , definitely would buy it again.
Amy C.
Amy C.
I use this daily after I received a sample. I love the makeup wipes so much I tried all the different ones I can find from this brand. They work great removing all my makeup with only one wipe and they make my face feel amazing after!
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Amo estos paños húmedos. Son muy suaves y huelen riquísimos. Le hacen bien a mi piel y lo mejor es que limpian perfectamente.
Avondale, LA
Have you ever tried the Symphony Beauty Makeup Cleansing Wipes 60 Wipes (Rejuvenate-Citrus & Collagen) before? What are your thoughts on them?