BY SYMPHONY BEAUTY

Moisturizes and calms to restore skin's natural balance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I enjoyed Symphony beauty makeup cleansing wipes. I am a first time user however I don't think I would reuse them because it is not as moisturizing as other makeup remover wipes I have tried like Neutrogena. I love the scent in cucumber and aloe.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Really like this brand in general! Very fresh and smooth feeling! Takes your makeup off and leaves your face feeling clean and moisturized! First time user but I will but again and try other products by them!
Kim L.
West Palm Beach, FL
I received a sample from Birch Box for this item. The first time I used it, I only needed one wipe to remove all of my makeup. The snap top works well and prevents my wipes from drying out. This is an effective product that leaves my face feeling moisturized after usage.
Lina M.
I'm mostly new in make so I like to use pretty easy and useful things, I found these wipes and I love them, I have oily skin so I also have to be careful with the products I use, this wipes remove make up and leave my skin hydrated and not oily.
Jessica G.
I love these makeup wipes. Was given a sample pack of these by friend who didn't want her's from her ipsy bag. They make my face feel so smooth and refreshed, they also smell good. Sadly, when I went to order full size from the website the shipping and handling cost was around $20!! That is literally double the price of the product, which was around $9.99! Great product that sadly I don't think I will be purchasing solely due to shipping costs... Unless I can find this product in stores, then TOTALLY worth the $$$
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I received two free sample packages of these with my order of the zero-g moisturizer, Snow Cream. (I first tried it in my Ipsy Bag, and fell head over heals for the, cool, weightless moisturizer.) The wipes are cleansing without over drying my sensitive skin, but also worked well for my teenage daughter. Definitely a company I will shop with again. Btw, still haven't opened my full size box! Just running on the sample of Snow Cream! I can't wait to see it on Influenster! #MusesOfInfluenster
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
I've been applying make up to my skin for years and this has been one of the best products to date. It is a very thick wipe and smell very fresh... irs doesn't irritate my software sensitive skin. Check out my YouTube channel and blog for more reviews at," Pink Pearls Glam"... go ahead, try it... you'll be amazed.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I recieved some of these wipes in an Ipsy glambag, and I don't consider them a dud. This is mostly because these do what they claim, and are actually moisturizing. I used one tonight, and with the heating on blast, my usually oily skin is feeling pretty dry. These are perfect for this particular predicament. However, I took 2 stars off, because these wipes don't take waterproof/longwear makeup off.
Ashley D.
I first got these make up wipes in my August ipsy bag. I loved them! I actually just ran out this morning. They leave your face clean and refreshed. Other make up wipes have a tendency to burn, and leave my skin feeling stale but these aren't like that at all. They're very gentle and soft. I have a stockpile of the brand I used to use, but as soon as I run out I'll be buying these!
Donna C.
I received a sample size (I believe 10 come in the package) in one of my Ipsy bags. I liked how big the wipes were. The wipes themselves are a little scratchy. They aren't rough enough to really hurt, but they're not super soft either. That being said, the texture is probably a good thing so that all the makeup is removed. I typically only need one wipes for my entire face, but sometimes I need two if my eye makeup is being stubborn. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nj W.
Does anyone know the price of these?
16852johanna r.
leave the skin feeling greasy or fresh?
America R.