BY SYMBIOTICS

Symbiotics® Lactoferrin with Colostrum Plus® Colostrum Supplement.
Nature's First Immune Defense™.*
Quality guaranteed.
High bio availability.
Helps strengthen and balance immune response*.
Helps enhance tissue oxygenation*.
Robs fuel from foreign cells in the body*.
120 capsules. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly Lua F.
I have never been a fan of colostrum just because of what it is, but I have to admit that taking it does seem to put me in a better mood health wise. That being said, there are better brands for getting your colostrum intake and this one does not taste very good at all. I know it's a supplement, but it could have been integrated better for the price I paid.
Yusbreili G.
I am having very good results with this product. I had read of how colostrum and lactoferrin could help in healing GI issues and also that colostrum could help with lactose intolerance. I have been taking this now for almost a month, starting with half the recommended dose. I am thrilled to say that while I don't know if it's been a miracle for my other GI problems, it has definitely helped with lactose intolerance. There is lactose hidden in so many things and I had developed a severe intolerance, and I would often become sick after ingesting many foods, as well as missing foods such as yogurt and cheese. This product has definitely helped. I can now tolerate small amounts of favorite foods containing dairy.