Symbiosis London Tightening And Resplendent Eye Mask $93 Value Brand

Symbiosis London Tightening And Resplendent Eye Mask $93 Value. Brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Symbiosis London Tightening And Resplendent Eye Mask $93 Value. Brand!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica V.
Symbiosis London Tightening And Resplendent Eye Mask $93 Value. Brand uploaded by Jessica V.
This product smells nice. I was pleasantly suprised. I did the patch test and everything was okay. I started using it on my eyes and I haven't had any issues. I have been using it for a few nights and I really feel like it makes my eyes look younger. I would definitely recommend. The only real issue I have is that this is such a small package.
Elizabeth C.
Symbiosis London Tightening And Resplendent Eye Mask $93 Value. Brand uploaded by Elizabeth C.
I have using this eye mask for few weeks, but i have not seen the big change in my dark circles, i will continue to use it I hope my dark circles look better.

Looking for your answer?