Syma X11 R/C Quadcopter - Red [Red] uploaded by chris j.Syma X11 R/C Quadcopter - Red [Red] uploaded by chris j.

BY SYMA

chris j.
I have flown many r/c quad and helicopters before this one and I have to say that the syma x11 hornet is by far one of the best I have flown. This quadcopter fits in the palm of you hand and handles better than most of the 80 plus dollar copters you can get from walmart or toys r us. Inside you get 1 quadcopter, 1 controller which is about the size of an Xbox controller battery and a charger, you also get extra props in case you bend or brake one. The x11 also comes with prop guards so while flying indoors if you bump into an object nothing is damaged. It has two speeds slow for indoor use and sport or high speed for outdoor use and it can even do 360 flips while flying. This model does not have a camera, but if your looking for one with a camera then get the x11c. I have about 10 hours of flight time with this quad and I'd have to say the only draw back is that you only get about 7 minutes of flight time. All in all this is a very good product and it will only cost 30 bucks.
china g.
indianapolis
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my husband. It was his first drone and he loves it. It come with a few replacement propellers which he didn't need until about a month of use. The controller works really well, you get a decent amount of fly time with the stock battery as well. They do take a while to charge though. All in all I would purchase this again.
oussama e.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is oussama and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel