Syma 3CH RC Helicopter RTF w/ Gyro Full Scale Remote Control, 1 ea uploaded by سعد ا.

BY SYMA

Better Performance Longer Flight Time br Age 14+ Now equipped with li-po battery for better performance and longer flight time. This helicopter flies perfect outdoor, with greater range and capability than its smaller Syma S107 and S032 counterpart. With precision gyro control and a large 24 inch frame, this helicopter is a tremendous value. Syma S031G New with Lipo battery set up 2 3 Channel Helicopter 1 24 inches in length 6 Great outdoor beginner RC Helicopter 5 Flies forward, backwards, left and right 4 LED lights Features: start=6 style=list-style-type: discli 6 Alloy structure, unique design 5 Electronic fine-tuning, flying more stable 8 All-round 3 channel control 7 Advanced intelligent balance system 2 New digital full 3D control remotely with power saving mode. 1 Full function: Up down, forward backward, turning left and right, fixed-point h see more...

• My boyfriends really wants one of these for christmas. Wh...4 Answers
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My father gave this to my son for Christmas and I love it because you could play it indoors and outdoors. Is very hard to break and very light in weight. is very effective. I cannot tell you about the price because it was a gift, but whatever it cost it was worth it, my son loves it a lot
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
My dad loves this. I got him the yellow one and it was fairly inexpensive. I got it through Amazon Prime, so it came quickly. It is smaller than expected and looks fragile though.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
My nephew brought this over to our house and it was very entertaining for the other children there. They all loved flying the helicopter and we have since purchased more for the kids.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
These are great. We have so many of them. It will occupy the kids for hours. Variety of colors, lightweight. They do break easily though!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I don't know if my kids, my husband or my cat got more enjoyment out of this, it is basically a lot of fun for the whole family.
Karen C.
McCausland, Iowa
Best toy ever...My son is a pro indoors. I wish it didn't break so quickly..We have had 3 so far and recently got a mini.
Kathryn F.
These helicopters are so fun! They keep my son, dogs and husband entertained for hours :) The batteries last for a while.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Really cool product!! Brings hours of enjoyment. Really easy to use and long lasting battery. Overall nice product
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
I enjoyed this so much, i did not expect it to have the power and soeed that it does. It was well worth the cost!
Brittany A.
My eight year old son loves these helicopters!! Great product! Keeps him busy and learning for hours!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
My boyfriends really wants one of these for christmas. Where do you suggest looking for the best deal??