BY SYBA

SYBA USB 3.0 Multi I/O Front Panel with USB 3.0 3-port Hub and 6-slot Card Reader: Fits inside a 3.5" or 5.25" drive bay 6-clot card reader 3-port USB hub Built-in overcurrent protection Metal case Supports USB 3.0, 2.0, 1.1 Supports M2/MS Micro, XD, SD/SDHC/MiniSD/MMC/RS-MMC, T-Flash/Micro SD, CF/MD, MS and other standard memory cards Hot swappable USB devices Plug and Play Supports USB 3.0 to SATA interface see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Syba SYBA USB 3.0 Multi I/O Front Panel with USB 3.0 3-port Hub and 6-slot Card Reader!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?