BY GENERIC

Big volume shampoo is a moisturizing shampoo that revitalizes and increases fullness while creating volume. adjusts the ph level of the water for optimal conditioning. Ideal for flat/fine/thick hair. see more...

Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Great brand, i love their hairspray - Works great on my fine, but yet thick hair. The shampoo and conditioner are both great as well, but they are a little too pricey for my liking of an everyday shampoo.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This i my favorite hair spray. it has a strong hold but definitely doesn't leave the hair feeling nasty or look tangled. It gives a lot of volume to the hair. this is perfect for those who do up-does and things like that. It has an all day hold. i purchase this every time i run out.
Janelee C.
I love this product really work and don't make your hair flat. the volumen its true. Make your hair more big naturally not too hard. The price its ok if you never try the product before I really recommend you to buy the small size.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I love the quality and price on Big volume hairspray. It's convenient enough to find at my local retailers too. We live sorta far from the main town so being that it's sold at our local Salon and Rite Aid is a plus!
Ryan C.
This product is so so. I like a little spray but without the nasty hard gel feeling to go with it. This does leave a small film of the feeling in your hair. Price is normally about right on it. More for use of shorter than shoulder length.
lauren T.
Alvin, TX
I love this product. All day hold without being too hard! This is my go to when I know I'll have a long day. Definitely my favorite
Courtney D.
Tolland, CT
L O V E this hair spray not my favorite smelling but it holds anything all day and can be brushed out for a softer hold.
Buffy W.
Blaine
Love this product. Awesome scent. Love the whole line of products. Gives you volume without going overboard
Alexandra F.
Kensington, MD
I love this product. It dosent smell chmically and its super affordable if you are on a budget its great to have and i love taking the smaple sizes on planes so when im on vacations i can stll have nice hair
Allison G.
This hair spray works wonders. If you really want a great hold this is the product for you.
Jessica F.
Brunswick, MD
Does this work well with fine hair?
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
Is this really worth the price?