BY SWS NUTCRACKER #96 in Liquor

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Etowah, TN
I received this as a holiday gift and I enjoy sweet liquers sI this was a very enjoyable addition to the holidays. With such a pleasnt introduction to the product,i will be a repeat consumer.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
I am a lover of nutcrackers for holiday decorations. I do think it's weird that that they make them for all occasions and themes now...and they're rather pricey.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
St Maries, ID
I was not a fan off this. The taste reminded me of cough syrup. It had a terrible aftertaste. Most drinks like this are sugary, but this drink was the most sugary beverage I've had.
jasmine b.
jasmine b.
I love nutcrackers they look funny and make me laugh if i had room in my living room i would have a marvelous collection.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
GO TIGERS!
anything Clemson makes buying anything worth it, and who doesnt need a nutcracker...those suckers are tough.
Rell B.
Rell B.
My uncle drink these and he be bucking them like its water and I don't like nothing that pertains to beer because beer is nasty
Payal P.
Payal P.
Happy Hour Expert
Nut cracker really simplify my life. Rather than taking a big steal and hit on the crack the nut.
Nives K.
Nives K.
I don t like this it is bad and nobothey in my family loves it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!