BY SWS NUTCRACKER

Victoria C.
St Maries, ID
I was not a fan off this. The taste reminded me of cough syrup. It had a terrible aftertaste. Most drinks like this are sugary, but this drink was the most sugary beverage I've had.
Kimberly B.
Etowah, TN
I received this as a holiday gift and I enjoy sweet liquers sI this was a very enjoyable addition to the holidays. With such a pleasnt introduction to the product,i will be a repeat consumer.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
I am a lover of nutcrackers for holiday decorations. I do think it's weird that that they make them for all occasions and themes now...and they're rather pricey.
Rell B.
My uncle drink these and he be bucking them like its water and I don't like nothing that pertains to beer because beer is nasty
jasmine b.
I love nutcrackers they look funny and make me laugh if i had room in my living room i would have a marvelous collection.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
GO TIGERS!
anything Clemson makes buying anything worth it, and who doesnt need a nutcracker...those suckers are tough.
Payal P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Nut cracker really simplify my life. Rather than taking a big steal and hit on the crack the nut.