BY DISNEY

(Used - Very Good) A young scullery boy named Wart is taught amazing lessons by the wizard Merlin in preparation for his destiny as King of England. Based on T.H. White's The Once And Future King. Animated shorts: "Knight For A Day" and "Brave Little Tailor" "Music Magic: The Sherman Brothers" including the deleted song "The Magic Key" (never before released) "All About Magic": 1957 TV show hosted by Walt Disney Still frame gallery Film facts (behind-the-scenes exclusive) Sing-along versions of "Higitus Figitus", "That's What Makes The World Go Around see more...

Becky S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite Disney movie and has been since I was a little girl. I love the historical factors, the magic, the animation, the characters and the mix of comedy with a tale of maturing.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite movies from my childhood. I don't want to give too much away of the movie but it's cute watching the main character turn into different animals each one with its own problem. ~jessnherguys~
Angie S.
Can’t go wrong with anything Disney for your children! As a family we love to spend time together and Disney is always involved! My son and daughter love Disney! Highly Recommend!