Sword in the Stone [45th Anniversary] [Special Edition] (used) uploaded by Christine M.

BY BUENA VISTA

This classic disney feature tells the story of arthur, a young boy who removes a golden sword which has been mysteriously thrust into a large stone, and in doing so, becomes the new king of england, many delightful songs add to the film's timeless appeal. see more...

Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I bought this for my kids, and I love it. It was one of my favorites as a child. I love passing on my favorite movies to my kids. It is a must watch classic. It is a great adventure, magical movie. Back when cartoons where animated. It is a must watch. I will be enjoining this for years. I highly recommend this family movie.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm all about Disney Classics! I consider myself a bit of a snob when it comes to them. There are a few of the newer Disney movies that are great but they don't even stand a chance.

This is one of my favourite Disney movies. So much fun and adventure all rolled up into one. It's a great take and extremely fun for kids to watch and kinda learn about history.

Definitely one to keep on hand for the kids.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Did you grow up watching this movie, and have you passed it on to your own children? I have, I love it, one of my favorites.