BY SWORD FLOSS

From The Makers Of Dentemp&Reg; Dentist Recommended Removes Plaque Stimulates Gums Exclusive! Micro-Tex Tip 40 Disposable Floss/Picks With Free Pocket Case For Healthier Teeth &Amp; Gums! Flossing: Gently Move Floss Up And Down Against Each Tooth. Clean Below The Gum Line To Remove Bacterial Plaque. Rinse Floss As Needed. Exclusive Textured Pik: Use Gentle In And Out&Nbsp;Motions To Remove Plaque And Stimulate Gums. Daily Use Helps Fight Bad Breath And Gingivitis! Free Pocket Case Good Oral Hygiene ...Anywhere! New!&Nbsp; Convenient Zip-Bag Questions?&Nbsp; Comments? Call: 800-238-0220 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristi W.
A must have for your purse! Much more efficient than a tooth pick and are great when you need one! Others are grateful I carry them as well when they have been eating popcorn:) easy and quick way to get your fossing in.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
These are a must in my household! I have a permanent retainer because I had Invisalign; food gets stuck in there all the time unfortunately. These are a quick fix and less hassle than regular flossing.
Emily B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These floss picks work so great! I use daily! They help keep my teeth healthy and clean!
Christie m.
I always HATED flossing. I would cry and I'd get so scared because I couldn't pull it out but the first time I used these I was in heaven. So amazing to be able to floss with these. Even my really tight teeth they get through and yes sometimes they do break but they are really strong. I buy them all the time and will continue to do so