Swole Sports Nutrition - Whey Swole Advance Whey Protein Matrix Cookies And Cream - 2.5 lbs.

BY SWOLE SPORTS NUTRITION

> 20 g Protein Per Serving!> 20 g Amino Acids Per Serving!> 108 Calories Per Serving!> 0 g Trans Fat Per Serving! Whey Swole features a high performance blend of Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate, delivering one of the most bio-available forms of protein possible. This low fat, low calorie and low carbohydate protein matrix tastes great and makes a perfect addition to any diet or exercise program. Packed with 20 grams of protein per serving, Whey Swole offers an incredible Amino Acid profile for muscle recovery and repair such as Glutamine and the Branch Chain Amino Acids, which accompany a sensational flavor with a very minimal amount of sugar and low cholesterol. It mixes easily, digests quickly, and is an ideal supplement for post-workout recovery, as well as a snack between meals or any time that you need extra protein to supplement your diet. Will spare no expense in our continued mission to provide you with the best quality nutrition we have to offer. Swole Sports Nutrition is committed to our continued mission to provide some of the best quality and innovative nutritional products available on the market. Don't Just Train. Get Swole see more...

Julie G.
Penfield, NY
This is a great protein powder. The flavor is great, much better than other chalky tasting powders. It's great in a smoothie or mixed with milk in a blender bottle!
diona l.
Hshusjjnw. So sbsjsjs s s dieing d eine Wilson said KS with znkz s sjjzjzji I just i I've only ooohhh Oh ohhh obho Hohenwald obho I give go Bob Oh oh oh high obhoghh obhoghh obhoghh obhoghhhhho
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I agree since I've gotten into fitness this has become my go too whey protein shake mix :) below me is right it's extremely hard to find but you can get it on Amazon for a decant price. I like the cookies and cream because it doesn't taste like the chalky other ones, it actually gives you a bit more sweet taste which confuses my body at least into thinking I'm not drinking whey or protein! Delicious!!
Samantha S.
North Hollywood, CA
This is my favorite cookies and cream protein powder! It's not the easiest to find so I buy it online, but so far this is the first protein powder that I've tried that I don't have to blend into a smoothie in order to drink.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
Great flavor! I like cookies and cream and also their chocolate flavor, no typical funky protein powder taste. Yay!
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Such a great drink. Not something that you have to make yourself drink. Is actually enjoyable.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
This low fat, low calorie and low carbohydrate protein matrix tastes great.
Amanda L.
Any good ?
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
How does this stuff dissolve? Gritty at all?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never seen this brand before, I am curious does anyone know if its any good?
Carolina G.
Greensboro , NC
Is this expensive or not?
kass m.
Does this taste artificial or too sweet?