Swisspers Priemium Ultra Soft Facial Cleansing Cotton Pads uploaded by Jade T.Swisspers Priemium Ultra Soft Facial Cleansing Cotton Pads uploaded by Jade T.

BY SWISSPERS

Note: Actual Product Packaging May Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Updates By Manufacturer. The Feel Of Luxury Lint-Free, Quilted For Strength Luxuriously Soft - Made From 100% Pure Natural Cotton And Covered With A Durable, Yet Ultra Soft Fleece Surface. Dual Textured Pad: Fleece Surface Perfect For Nail Care Embossed Texture Great For Skin Care Removes: Foundation, Eye Make-Up &Amp; Nail Polish Applies: Toners, Astringents &Amp; Lotions Made In The Netherlands see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
The swisspers priemium ultra soft facial cleansing cottons pads are excellent for taking off makeup and applying skincare products. They are high quality and very effective. They are gentle on the skin. I would absolutely buy them again.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
Does the job effectively. Perfect for removing eye makeup, nail polish, etc. It was nice and soft. When I bought the larger pads, it was because the smaller round pads were not available. I prefer them. Still, I would recommend these to others.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I use these pads twice daily when doing my skin care routine. They are perfect for applying toner, taking off nail polish, or using to help bandage.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love, love, love these pads. They're soft and extra large. It's perfect to remove my makeup when I'm too tired to wash my face before going to bed.
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi
I love these because I can use and throw away. Good size for the cost. Works well for getting off the eye make up.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these cleansing pads....they works great for me! Definitely would recommend this product to others!
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best facial cotton pads I have found. Perfect for applying toner. I will repurchase.
Annie B.
Santa Monica, CA
Does the job. Takes off makeup, nail polish. I use with micellar water and they're very effective.
Juliana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great to have on hand for makeup removing or as a great first aid product as well.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive been using these for quite some time, great for taking of makeup or for using toners on your skin, so much better then cottom balls