BY SWISSPERS

What Goes On...Must Come Off!® Gentle Exfoliating Sponge for a Deep Healthy Clean Made with ground walnut shells, that lift dry, dull skin cells with natural exfoliation.  Gently cleans makeup, dirt and oil.  Leaves skin smooth and soft. 800-321-1029. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Desiree D.
Sacramento, CA
Very nice scrubbing sponge, works perfectly & lasts very long, Love it I no longer need to use messy facial scrub, this works just as well. Swisspers Premium Walnut Sponge
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
Good sponge to exfoliate your skin with. It's good quality so it lasts you a good while. 👍
Evelin  L.
Los Angeles, CA
I totally love this sponge! It's sure does exfolate my skin & I know for a fact I've removed lot of dead skin when exfoliating my face with this sponge
Tiffany L.
For how cheap these are, they are awesome exfoliators. They usually last me a couple of weeks (I use them twice a day) and they make my skin so much cleaner and smoothr. Totally worth the buy.
Linsey S.
I bought one of these at walmart last month and had no idea they lasted as long as they did! You can use them with or without soap and its long lasting. It kind of smelled funny when I first pulled it out of the package but the smell went a way quick and it works really well to get dead skin of my face.