BY ORGANIC ESSENTIALS

Softer - More Absorbent We Believe Our Customers Deserve The Purest Products On Their Skin. Organic Essentials Uses Only Virgin Staple Fiber For Our Cotton Balls. Higher Quality Fiber Makes Superior Cotton&Nbsp;Balls That Are&Nbsp; Noticeably Softer And More Substantial. Our Cotton Doesn't Break Down Or Fall Apart, And It's Luxuriously Soft!. Exclusively Grown On Organic Farms The Organic Farming Methods Replenish The Soil, Protect The Purity Of Air, Water And Food Supplies, And Preserve Precious Resources. Organic Essentials Was Founded By A Cooperative Of Small&Nbsp;Farms Owned By Families -- Many Have Been Stewards Of The Land For Generations.&Nbsp;All Of Our Farms Are Regularly Inspected By Independent Certifiers To Ensure The Very Highest Standards Of Organic Practices. We Think You'll Love This Product! Founder/Farmer La Rhea Pepper Certified Organic Luxuriously Soft Purity Begins In Our Fields Farmer-Owned Since 1996 Made In Usa see more...

Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
These cotton balls are my go to when it comes to doing my nails. They really stand up to the test while removing polish and I usually only end up using one for all ten fingers. The packaging is nice and is also resealable so that way you don’t find them spilling all over your makeup drawer.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
These little organic cotton balls are perfect for removing nail polish and makeup! I feel safer using these on my eyes because they are organic.
Sandra W.
These are excellent quality cotton balls that are super soft for taking off eye makeup and they are well absorbent. Definitely a must have

kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Love these, makes it so easy to get all nail polish off and for when I am cleaning out my ears. Highly recommend
Debbie O.
The organic farming methods replenish the soil, protect the purity of air, water and food supplies, and preserve precious resources. is grown by a cooperative of family-owned farms. These fields are regularly inspected by independent certifiers to ensure the very highest standards of organic practices.