Swisspers® Organic Cotton Swabs

Swisspers paper stick organic cotton swabs are 100% organic cotton. The double-tipped swabs are ideal for beauty, baby, first aid, and home use. They are hypoallergenic and safe for all skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swisspers® Organic Cotton Swabs!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,947 reviews
This will gently clean up any makeup slip-up you may have and its organic which makes me happy when I need to get close to my eye and fix something like eyeliner or eyeshadow that doesn't look quite right. These are also super affordable and a box lasts forever! Can never go wrong with 100% Cotton!
Mount Vernon, WA
I love these. They are soft yet durable. They dont break apart when you’re using them or get them wet. They are reasonably priced and have great packaging. Slim box for easy storage. I buy them at my local co-op and am a repeat user. I highly recommend.
San Antonio
Seems to be enough cotton on swabs. Very gentle and good quality for the buy. I was surprised at how well they stayed together. The packaging was nice and I even recycled the box placing other items inside of it. Will definitely use again.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use swisspers organic cotton swabs to apply my toner and clean my face and I love it! Other corn swabs usually tip but these don’t and they feel really gentle for the skin
SALEM, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Brilliant that they now have organic cotton rounds!  These are great for travel and work really well on the eyes, but I think I'll try reusable from now on.
Las Vegas
This product is useful for anything around the house, mainly kept in bathroom and kept with cleaning supplies. It is very soft and sturdy. Being organic is a plus
Old Bridge
My go-to cotton swab! Affordable, organic, and always in every store that I'm shopping in, so I never forget to buy them! Effective and easy to use, only need one per day for my mascara mishaps. Sometimes, there's even a coupon available on this brand.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have a skimpy amount of cotton and hard sticks underneath, so it's easy to poke yourself with the hard stick. I bought these once and they were good enough to use up the entire package but I won't buy them again.
WOODBURY, MN
Love and trust Swisspers! And, love them even more now that they have an organic cotton version of the classic swabs I love to use for hygienic reasons and for beauty!
Colton
I love the durability of these cotton swabs! They hold up really well when you use them wet. They hold up really well. Great multi purpose household as well as beauty item. These are a great staple, definitely buying them again!

Looking for your answer?