Swisspers Organic Cotton Rounds uploaded by Brittany A.

BY SWISSPERS

Formerly known as Organic Essentials Luxuriously Soft USDA Organic Certified Organic.  Swisspers® Organic rounds use only virgin stable fiber that makes superior cotton rounds that are noticeably softer Grown Purely on Organic Farms:  The organic farming methods replenish the soil, protect the purity of air, water and food supplies, and preserve precious resources. Swisspers® Organic cotton is grown by a cooperative of small family owned farms.  Their fields are regularly inspected by independent certifiers to ensure the highest standards of organic practices. Contents: Certified Organic Cotton whitened with hydrogen peroxide. Grown Purely on organic farms. Our organic farming methods replenish the soil, protect the purity of air, water and food supplies, and preserve precious resources. Organic Essentials was founded by a cooperative of small family-owned see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
This is a pretty standard cotton rounds product. It does the job and I like that it is organic. I highly recommend this if you are looking for eco friendly alternatives.
Marissa S.
Mcallen, TX
This is the second time I buy these. It is soft on the skin unlike other where you feel the fibers cutting your skin. Another reason why I bought it again is because it does not soak up the skin care product. I dont use as much product and skin care products can get expensive to be wasting it on the cotton. I also live these cotton rounds because they don't leave fibers behind😊
Brianne R.
Soft enough for removing eye makeup from my super-sensitive skin, strong enough for removing glitter nail polish without shredding, and they're always on sale at a great price. Plus, they're organic cotton, which is important to me as I'm slowly transitioning to more organic products. For people who live near farming communities, pesticide use can have devastating effects (such as unusually high rates of leukemia in the community where my mom grew up).
Lexy L.
I use these Organic Cotton Rounds for removing my eye makeup. It absorbs my solution pretty well, and it doesn't leave fibers on my skin. My skin is very sensitive and these cotton rounds did not scratch me one bit. Cotton rounds are cottons rounds though so go ahead and give em a try (;
Shelby A.
Wylie
I really like these cotton pads, they are not too thick and not too thin, they can hold a good amount of product on them before you have to get a second to take off the rest of your make up, the only down side is they are very fragile and rip easy if you pull at them in the wrong way.
Kyla P.
I love these cotton rounds. They are soft, and pick up leftover dirt or makeup when used with a toner. Also, you get a good amount of them for the price. I would repurchase and recommend them. And they are organic 👍🏽
Clarissa J.
El Paso, TX
Great for removing eye makeup. Very gentle on my skin. Not to thick or too thin, they are a perfect and helpful little tool to have on hand.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love that these are made out of organic cotton without a bunch of pesticides and toxins. I use these to remove nail polish and make up.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
Estos círculos de algodón me gustan mucho, no se deshacen,quitan bien el maquillaje sobre todo yo las uso para los ojos.
Jasmine A.
I like these cotton round ! They don't soak up to much of your product and take off your make up specially eye make up
Angela D.
How well do these hold up when used wet or dry?
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I didn't know Swisspers made organic cotton rounds. How are they?