BY SWISSPERS

Luxuriously Soft 100% Cotton Balls Beauty Ideal for make-up application or removal 3 Use with your favorite cleansers astringents 4 Lint Free Baby Safe gentle 2 Ideal for cleaning 3 Great for applying lotion, oil powder see more...

• Do you use these to take off your nail polish?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
These little balls of Cotton come in so handy when im cleaning my nails and removing Gel Polish especially. Kids also love using these to make crafts with, when I worked in a daycare the kids loved using these. My favorite uses however are taking off nail polish.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
These are a really good, cheap option to use to remove your makeup with. I use these at the end of the day with Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof and they work really great!
Karina P.
Karina P.
These cotton balls are great when you want to remove you nail polish. I also like to use these with my toner when I next to take off any makeup leftover on my face.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I use cotton balls for everything from
Nail care to removing makeup. These are great and don't fall apart easily like some others
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Perfect to take out nail polish , or you have a cut and want to clean it off !
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you use these to take off your nail polish?