BY SWISSPERS

Quilted for Strength / Interwoven Layers For Cleaner, Fresher Skin 100% Cotton "Pamper Yourself" with Swisspers® Multi Care Cotton Facial Cleansing Pads.  Interwoven layers are quilted for softness and reinforced for strength - for all your cosmetic needs! Removes: Cosmetics, Excess Oils, Facial Soil. Applies: Toners, Astringents & Skin Cleanser Use as disposal washcloth for all your skincare needs.  Greater absorbency and coverage.  Use with soap and. see more...

Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
I love these cotton pads!! They're soft, easy to use, and hold up with a large amount of liquid on them. The pads are fairly cheap and mine seem to have lasted for awhile. I bought them at Walmart and will continue to buy them.
Jillian K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that these don't fall apartment while using them! They are gentle, but get the job done! I use these with my makeup remover every night before washing my face. They are gentle on my eyes and don't leave start cotton behind.
Hazel B.
I've used these for my face to wipe it down and to remove eye make up I realllly like them. They don't fluff out and leave residue on the face which is nice. I used off brand now just because of price for how many I get

Walmart