Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges

Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges are perfect for precise application of both liquid and cream foundations. Their unique shape gives you prefect control around the nose, eyes, and other fine areas.

Are these good sponges
Start your review of Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges!
Product Highlights
“I have never owned a beauty blender brand sponge. But having used these for the small areas that I need to blend out such as Contor and concealer, I don't think I would need to have a beauty blender at all. These are really soft and very comfortable and you really cannot beat the price.” in reviews
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally love these mini blending sponges. They are such a great price and great quality! I use them for concealer under my eyes and then baking under my eye. I would highly recommend this product!
These are so good ! They're like mini beauty blenders and the quality is crazy impressive considering they are only $3. I really wasn't expecting much when I bought them because of how cheap they were but when I tried them out I was SHOOK! U can use them wet like beauty blenders but they are so tiny it's perfect for the corners of the eyes or to get a really defined bake.
Polson, MT
Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges uploaded by Tina M.
I really love these tiny blender sponges first off they are cheap! They do a great job of applying concealer to smaller areas like around the nose and under the eyes. They work best damp and are easy to use. The reason they don't get 5 stars is for some reason they just don't last very long. I'm not hard on my sponges but these little guys tear on me pretty quickly. Other than that though they are great. Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges
winters, CA
As far as mini sponges go, I think they work with liquid concealers, cream concealers and all kinds of foundations much better than any brushes you can buy. They help blend and avoid that “painted” look. I kinda thing they’re all pretty much the same, so when I found Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges while searching the sale section at #Ulta ,I thought I’d give them a try. It turns out they’re great. They were super inexpensive and I can’t tell the difference between these and the 25 to $40 sponges from Sephora.
These are good mini blending sponges to have around, and they are a steal price wise.

I find that they aren't as soft as my BB Micro mini, but I actually prefer to use these for spot concealing rather than under my eyes so I don't mind the firmness. They are still very soft, just not as squishy and soft as the BB products.

They last a long time for me because I use them very carefully, and I usually always have several back ups on hand in case they rip.

Purchased at: Walmart
I've bought these twice now and LOVE them for concealer application and blending especially around the eyes. They are small so them fit in my cosmetics bag without taking up valuable space. They are soft and durable. Its easy to clean them. Just drop them in a microwave safe container with a cup of water, a pump of dish soap and microwave for a minute and then squeeze clean and lay out to dry. They'll be good as new. They are a terrific value for the price too!
arvada
Yeah these are really not great. Sure they are cheap but they do not puff up much in water, are VERY firm when dry, do soften a bit when wet, but are still much harder than a Beauty Blender. I was hoping they would be a decent alternative for Beauty Blender micros which are stupidly expensive for what you get, but they are so much harder on your delicate undereyes area!
Nashville
I love these little guys! I keep one in my vanity and one in my purse makeup bag, and they work great! Wonderful job of smoothing and blending product, and especially great at getting into corners and crevices that can be awkward with larger sponges. Will definitely buy again!
Greenwood, IN
Paragould, AR
Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges are perfect for me because of my latex allergy, meaning these are latex free. I love to use them around my eyes, nose, and mouth area. I use them for many things such as powder, blush, and concealer. These sponges are reusable after washing with warm water and a small amount of soap.