Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges

Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges are perfect for precise application of both liquid and cream foundations. Their unique shape gives you prefect control around the nose, eyes, and other fine areas.

Are these good sponges
Start your review of Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges!
Product Highlights
“I have never owned a beauty blender brand sponge. But having used these for the small areas that I need to blend out such as Contor and concealer, I don't think I would need to have a beauty blender at all. These are really soft and very comfortable and you really cannot beat the price.” in reviews
Pine Island, MN
These are nice and soft and the perfect size for blending out my under eye concealer. They are a little flimsy and tend to have little chunks break off if you're not careful. For the price, they're pretty good, however. I'm on my second pack and would definitely recommend them!
Burbank, CA
Right when the sponge blenders became popular I tried these to see if a sponge would even be of interest to me because they were one a dollar so it wasn’t a loss. The texture on these is nice and they work but they’re so so tiny it’s hardly worth trying. I love mini brushes and applicators but these are just too small to get gorgeous results.
Mckinney, TX
I've never tried the mini beauty blender so I only have the original BB go compare these to. There not as soft but not too firm. I use them for concealer and to blend my eyeshadow primer.
These sponges are holy grail status in my collection! They are so soft yet still firm enough to blend product in. I use these under my eyes everyday for concealer. I will continue to buy these again and again.
Red Bluff, CA
These are like $3 for 2 mini blending sponges. I like them for blending out my undereye concealer. They are fairly easy to use. Its a toss up between these and my real techniques mini blending sponges
These are pretty good blending sponges, but have a strange little smell. They are worth the price though compared to the actual beauty blender brand which is expensive from Macy's.
San Juan, TX
Swisspers Mini Blending Sponges uploaded by Abby R.
Great and inexpensive alternative to the mini beauty blenders. They work just as well as the original blenders. When wet it does expand and works even better.
Loving these little sponges! They’re perfect for under eye blending and other small/fine areas of the face. Perfectly priced and I would highly recommend them.
Bridgeport, CT
1,024 reviews
I really like these they work really well and good value and pricey for them I got them at Walmart my skin type is every light and it best I have use so far
Mcdonough, GA
These little sponges are just the right size and texture for blending concealer. The only place I have found them is at Walmart, but they are worth a trip.